FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A Miramar woman accused of trying to drown her three month old son in a canal is now facing an addition charge after investigators learned she allegedly tried to murder her baby.
The Broward State Attorney’s Office filed the extra charge against Inakesha Armour on Tuesday.
Prosecutors said one month before the drowning incident, Armour gave her son adult cough syrup and tried to smother him with a pillow. Armour’s mother reportedly rescued the child.
Armour is receiving treatment for postpartum depression.
- ‘I Looked Back And See The Bridge Crashing On My Car’: FIU Bridge Collapse Survivor
- “I Will Never Sign A Bill Like This Again” Trump After Signing Spending Bill
- South Florida Business Tycoon H. Wayne Huizenga Dies At 80
- Body Cam Footage Shows Arrest Of Confessed Parkland Shooter’s Brother
- As Students Head To DC, Parkland Park Prepped For Saturday’s March