MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Bogus Bongs Or Bogus Lawsuits? Pipe Maker Sues Over Fakes
- Western Union To Pay $586M To Feds For Failing To Stop Fraud
- Couple Says Atlantis Paradise Resort Let The Bedbugs Bite
- Transportation Dept. Wants All Fees Exposed In Airfare Prices
- Takata Agrees To Guilty Plea, Will Pay $1B For Hiding Defect