MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- iPhone 8 Hits Markets With Less Fanfare Than In Years Past
- Uber Is Out Of London Over Safety Concerns
- Broward Joins Bidding War To Bring New Amazon Headquarters To Town
- Can iOS 11 Record You Without You Knowing? Experts Say Yes
- Airbnb Now Lets You Book A Table