Indulge, Today Is National Milk Chocolate Day
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Pork Products Recalled Over Misbranding
- Rising Gas Prices Not Putting The Brakes On Holiday Travel
- New Laser Treatment Aims To Eliminate Snoring
- Baby Booster Seat Recalled Due To Fall Hazard
- SeaWorld Orlando Raises Ticket Prices