MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Target Plans To Walk Items To Your Car In Florida
- Target Offering Car Seat Discounts For Trading In Your Old One
- IRS Gives Taxpayers Extra Day To File Due To Computer Glitch
- Tax Day 2018: Deals And Free Stuff On April 17
- Secret Service Warns Of Credit Card Chip Scheme, Report Says