Indulge, Today Is National Milk Chocolate Day
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Back To Basics, Fat Is Making A Comeback
- Tenderized Meat To Be Labeled In 2016
- Simple Text Could Give Hackers Control Of Android Phones
- Gov’t: Fiat Chrysler Must Offer To Buy Back 500,000 Pickups
- Four Florida Cities Lead Nation In Cash Home Sales