Indulge, Today Is National Milk Chocolate Day
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- HJ Heinz Buying Kraft And Building A $28 Billion Food Giant
- Blue Bell Expands Recall Over Listeria Outbreak
- Amy’s Kitchen Issues Recall Over Listeria Concerns
- Amazon Gets FAA Certificate To Experiment With Drones
- Judge OKs $10M Settlement In Target Data Breach