Indulge, Today Is National Milk Chocolate Day
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Survey Finds Alarming Number Of Booster Seat Blunders
- New Website Offers Quick Car Recall Search
- Urban Outfitters Apologizes For Blood-Stained Kent State Sweatshirt
- New Hybrid Sports Car Zooms From Movie Screen To South Florida
- Ford To Recall Thousands Of Hybrid SUVs