MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Top Picks For 2017’s Safest Cars On The Road
- Demand For Travel To Cuba May Be Flattening
- More People Cyber Shopping On Company Time
- Amazon Testing “Check Out Free” Grocery Store
- ‘Jonathan’s Day’ Connects Kids With Autism At Unique Abilities Fair