Indulge, Today Is National Milk Chocolate Day
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Nissan Recalls SUVs To Fix Electrical Shorts
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To At Least 50
- La-Z-Boy Recalls Thousands Of Control Wands
- Several So. Florida Companies Turn To Video Customer Service
- What’s Open/Closed On MLK Day