MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Head Of TSA Grilled On Plans To Improve Long Airport Lines
- Report: S.Fla. Homeowners Use Airbnb As Unregulated Business
- Ford Recalls 271K Pickups To Fix Brake Fluid Leak
- No Muscle Car Earns “Top Safety Pick” Title
- New Warnings On Beef Labels