MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- U.S. Ready To Hand Over Internet Control On October 1st
- Safety 1st Strollers Recalled Due To Safety issue
- Members Of Congress Demand Info On EpiPen Price Hike
- Sensors, Other Devices Can Help Prevent Hot Car Deaths
- Ford Recalls Over 88K Vehicles Due To Stalling Problem