Indulge, Today Is National Milk Chocolate Day
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- “Appetite Pacemaker” May Help Battle Obesity
- Report Reveals Which Apps Are Biggest Battery Drainers
- Lawsuit Filed Against Purina Claims Food Sickens, Kills Dogs
- Online Loans Are Becoming More Popular
- Probiotics For Pets, Are They Worth The Price?