MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Google Targets ‘Fake News’ & Offensive Search Suggestions
- Free Ice Cream Cones This Thursday At Carvel
- Judge Orders Volkswagen To Pay $2.8B In Emission Scandal
- Regulators Sue Ocwen Financial, Say It Mishandled Mortgages
- Broward Makes It Easier To Avoid Airbag Danger