MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Obama Administration Confirms Double-Digit Premium Hikes
- Massive Cyberattack Claims To Test Big Websites’ Vulnerabilities
- 11th Death Confirmed Due To Takata Air Bags
- Snoopy, Peanuts Gang, Cut Loose By MetLife As It Retools Biz
- Attorney General Leads Criminal Probe Of Wells Fargo Bank