MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Christmas Shopping Already Done For 1 Million Americans
- CPSC Issues Warning Over Exploding Samsung Washing Machines
- Now You Can Give The Gift Of Uber
- Snapchat Creates Sunglasses Capable Of Recording, Sharing Video
- Florida Attorney General Joins Antitrust Lawsuit Against Suboxone Drugmaker