MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Exclusive: Inside RoboVault, Storage For The Rich & Famous
- Automakers Recall 5M Vehicles For More Air Bag Problems
- Facebook Changing News Feed Again
- FPL Seeks Small Rate Reduction Before Request For Rate Hike Increase
- Apple Recalling Millions Of Power Adapters Over Shock Risk