MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Uber CEO Apologizes After Video Of Heated Exchange With Driver
- Amazon Cloud Storage Failure Causes Widespread Disruption
- New Kid Craze Has Glue Flying Off The Shelves
- Independent Brands Redefining Women’s Undergarment Market
- Starbucks Is Ready To Enter Italy After 35 Years