MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you want to indulge a little Monday, go ahead. It’s July 28, also known as National Milk Chocolate Day.
It may seem as if we just celebrated chocolate, but day, July 7, was National Chocolate Lovers Day.
This “unofficial” national day is about just the flavor milk chocolate. It is made with milk in the form of milk powder, liquid milk or condensed milk.
It is known for not being bitter, melting in your mouth, and being mixed into many desserts.
Research found that National Milk Chocolate Day was started by the National Confectioners Association.
- Here Are The Major Restaurants Open On Thanksgiving Day
- Why FCC’s Proposed Internet Rules May Spell Trouble Ahead
- 164 Million People Expected To Shop Thanksgiving Weekend, NRF Says
- IKEA Recalls Millions Of Dressers Over Tipping Problem
- Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 After They Stole Data On 57 Million Users