DELRAY BEACH (CBSMiami) – Delray Beach Fire-Rescue crews responded to a house fire in the 4600 block of northwest 3rd court of the High Point Section Seven neighborhood.
The fire caused extensive damage to the home, displacing the elderly male resident of the home as well as the residents of three adjoining villas.
The fire was extinguished within ten minutes of the arrival of fire-rescue units.
The residents were all able to self-evacuate from their homes.
No civilian injuries were reported as a result of the fire though one firefighter sustained minor injuries during the operation.
After the fire was put out, Delray Beach Fire-Rescue personnel assisted the elderly resident in locating and salvaging many family pictures and heirlooms from his home.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- US Mayors Push Back Against President Trump On Climate Change
- Mothers Of Gun Violence Victims Join Lawmakers To Break ‘Code Of Silence’
- Search On For Unruly Restaurant Customer Who Assaulted BSO Deputy
- CBO: 22 Million More Americans Lose Coverage Under GOP Health Care Bill
- White House Calls SCOTUS Travel Ban Decision ‘A Clear Victory’