MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The biggest issue that the Miami Dolphins had last season was the poor play of the offensive line.
New general manager Dennis Hickey made several moves both in free agency and through the draft in order to avoid a repeat performance in 2014.
That plan took a hit last month when Pro Bowl center Mike Pouncey underwent surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip. It was thought at the time that he would miss the first four games of the season.
That number has just gone up as according to CBS4 news partner the Miami Herald Pouncey is now expected to miss the first eight weeks of the season.
The Dolphins have their bye week on the first weekend of October so Pouncey would be missing seven games.
- Former Dolphin WR Davone Bess Surrenders To SWAT After Standoff
- Dolphins Sign Rookie Kenyan Drake To Four-Year Deal
- Reshad Jones Reports To Dolphins Minicamp After Missing First Day
- Reshad Jones’ Contract Dispute Keeps Him Out Of Dolphins Minicamp
- Report: Dolphins Safety Reshad Jones Expected To Skip Minicamp