MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Drivers who normally travel on State Roads 826 and 836 in the late-night, early-morning hours will need to find alternate routes.
Beginning Sunday, July 27th, all northbound lanes on SR 826 from south of West Flagler Street to SR 836 will be closed between the hours of 11 p.m. and 5 a.m.
In addition, the westbound SR 836 ramp to southbound SR 826 will also be closed during this time frame.
Northbound drivers on SR 826 as well as West Flagler Street and SW 8 Street drivers going north on SR 826 can:
-Access ramp to eastbound SR 836, exit at NW 72 Avenue
-Turn north on NW 72 Avenue, west at NW 11 Street and enter SR 836 westbound
-Access the northbound SR 826 ramp
Westbound drivers on SR 836 going to southbound SR 826 can:
-Go north on SR 826, Exit at NW 25 Street, go west
-Access SR 826 southbound ramp
Also beginning Wednesday July 23, the southbound SR 826 ramp to westbound SR 836 will be closed between the hours of 11 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Southbound drivers on SR 826 can use the eastbound SR 836 ramp to access westbound SR 836 during the closure.
- Hialeah House Fire Sends Two Toddlers, One Adult To Hospital
- Carol City High Celebrates State Football Title With Parade, Block Party
- Balloon Left At Florida Grave Hits Utility Line, Knocks Out Power
- Dan Marino Autism Walk Has Seventh Straight Successful Event
- Brevard Deputies Save Woman, Dog From Burning Building