Beam Strikes Construction Workers; One Killed, Two Critical
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A construction worker died Monday morning after a beam struck him, Fort Lauderdale police reported.
The accident occurred just before 8:00 a.m. at 2601 South Andrews Avenue.
According to a preliminary investigation, the beam that fell hit three workers.
All of them were taken to Broward General Medical Center.
The other two workers are listed in critical condition.
The Fort Lauderdale Police Department and the Occupational Safety and Health Adminstration will investigation the incident.
Anyone with information about what happened is asked to call the Lauderdale Police Department at (954) 828-5700.
- Proposed Pot Possession Change Clears 1st Hurdle In Broward
- Medical Marijuana Licensing Delays Lead To Frustration
- Water Main Break, Boil Water Notice In Fort Lauderdale
- Commissioner Diaz Apologizes In County Hall After DUI Arrest
- Judge Suspended After Accusation Of Berating, Hitting Lawyer