FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A construction worker died Monday morning after a beam struck him, Fort Lauderdale police reported.
The accident occurred just before 8:00 a.m. at 2601 South Andrews Avenue.
According to a preliminary investigation, the beam that fell hit three workers.
All of them were taken to Broward General Medical Center.
The other two workers are listed in critical condition.
The Fort Lauderdale Police Department and the Occupational Safety and Health Adminstration will investigation the incident.
Anyone with information about what happened is asked to call the Lauderdale Police Department at (954) 828-5700.
- Broward Sheriff Scott Israel To Face No-Confidence Vote
- Patient Cell Phone Thief Gets Away With Pricey iPhone X
- Arrest Made In Deadly NW Dade Hit And Run
- Robber Fired Shots In Bank During Robbery
- ‘It’s A Day Of Positivity, Not Pain’: Parkland Student Activists On National School Walkout