FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A construction worker died Monday morning after a beam struck him, Fort Lauderdale police reported.
The accident occurred just before 8:00 a.m. at 2601 South Andrews Avenue.
According to a preliminary investigation, the beam that fell hit three workers.
All of them were taken to Broward General Medical Center.
The other two workers are listed in critical condition.
The Fort Lauderdale Police Department and the Occupational Safety and Health Adminstration will investigation the incident.
Anyone with information about what happened is asked to call the Lauderdale Police Department at (954) 828-5700.
- Cause Of Deadly Mobile Home Fire Under Investigation
- Astronaut Sets New U.S. Record For Time In Space
- Study: Melatonin May Be Key In Fighting Breast Cancer
- Local Leaders Take On Zika Fight As Crews Spray Miami Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens Woman Killed In I-75 Accident