FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A construction worker died Monday morning after a beam struck him, Fort Lauderdale police reported.
The accident occurred just before 8:00 a.m. at 2601 South Andrews Avenue.
According to a preliminary investigation, the beam that fell hit three workers.
All of them were taken to Broward General Medical Center.
The other two workers are listed in critical condition.
The Fort Lauderdale Police Department and the Occupational Safety and Health Adminstration will investigation the incident.
Anyone with information about what happened is asked to call the Lauderdale Police Department at (954) 828-5700.
- Judge Sides With Florida Governor In Removal Of Prosecutor
- Family Of Filmmaker Who Died In Keys Plans To Sue
- Coast Guard Brings 16 Tons Of Seized Cocaine Into Port
- Police: Ambushed Undercover Cops Lucky To Be Alive
- House Bill Increases Criminal Penalties Against Undocumented Immigrants