FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A construction worker died Monday morning after a beam struck him, Fort Lauderdale police reported.
The accident occurred just before 8:00 a.m. at 2601 South Andrews Avenue.
According to a preliminary investigation, the beam that fell hit three workers.
All of them were taken to Broward General Medical Center.
The other two workers are listed in critical condition.
The Fort Lauderdale Police Department and the Occupational Safety and Health Adminstration will investigation the incident.
Anyone with information about what happened is asked to call the Lauderdale Police Department at (954) 828-5700.
- $24 Million In Cash Discovered In Miami-Dade Police Raid
- Facebook’s Latest News Feed Tweak Gets Personal
- Couple Forced To Strip Naked During Beach Robbery
- Multi-Agency Sweep Makes Big Gang Bust In SW Miami-Dade
- Investigators Find Man’s Body In The Everglades