FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A construction worker died Monday morning after a beam struck him, Fort Lauderdale police reported.
The accident occurred just before 8:00 a.m. at 2601 South Andrews Avenue.
According to a preliminary investigation, the beam that fell hit three workers.
All of them were taken to Broward General Medical Center.
The other two workers are listed in critical condition.
The Fort Lauderdale Police Department and the Occupational Safety and Health Adminstration will investigation the incident.
Anyone with information about what happened is asked to call the Lauderdale Police Department at (954) 828-5700.
- Man Stabbed On Miami Beach
- Rubio Sticks To Script, Takes Heat In New Hampshire
- Doral’s Auto Firm Offers Dream Rides To Celebs Around The World
- Miami Hit & Run Driver Set To Surrender With Attorney
- Super Bowl Halftime Performance Mixes Past, Present & Future