TMZ: No Cameras Or Phones At Union & Wade Wedding
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union are asking guests not to bring phones and cameras to their wedding.
TMZ reports the couple’s invitations were sent out for their August 30th wedding in a secret location in Miami.
In the invitation, they ask guests not to bring phones or cameras. The rule is meant “for the comfort of our guests and to protect our privacy,” according to the invitation.
Guests were also told they have to meet up at a Miami hotel where they will be taken to the wedding that day.
One last request from the couple was for guests to “Put on your dancing shoes and join us for a THROW DOWN.”
Union and Wade got engaged back in December 2013. They announced the news through social media by posting a picture of Union wearing a large diamond, with the caption “She said YES!!!”
Click here for the full story on their engagement.
- Gwen Stefani Files For Divorce From Gavin Rossdale
- Lady Gaga Teases New Album With ‘LG5′ Message
- First Promos For Stephen Colbert’s “The Late Show” Air
- Stephen Ross, Miami Dolphins Players React to HBO’s Ballers
- Trial Date Set In Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Case