MIAMI (CBSMiami) — One person was shot while in their car at a Miami intersection on Saturday morning.
Miami-Dade Police said the person was driving a Nissan SUV on 12th Avenue, approaching an intersection on 79th Street when a person or people in a black Toyota started shooting at the person in the SUV.
The shots struck the victim several times, causing the person to crash into a trailer home across the street.
The person or people in the black Toyota drove off in an unknown direction, according to police.
The victim was airlifted to Ryder Trauma Center. No word on their condition.
No one inside the trailer was injured.
Police have not released a motive for the shooting.
Anyone with information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crimestoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Father Of Girl After Accused Rapist Arrested: ‘That’s A Criminal Mind’
- Gov’t Watchdog To Examine Cost Of Trump’s Trips To Mar-A-Lago
- Tent City Full Of Immigrant Children Shutting Down
- Trump Signs Executive Order To Dismantle Obama-Era Climate Change Policies
- Police: Ambushed Undercover Cops Lucky To Be Alive