FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 30-foot fall while trimming a tree sent one man to the hospital Thursday morning.
A 27-year-old man, according to Fort Lauderdale Rescue, fell while trimming a tree at 615 Idlewyld Drive.
Rescue responded to reports of the man’s fall. Upon arrival, rescue crews found the man who appeared to have been tying a 30-foot ladder off when it spun off a coconut tree.
Firefighter and paramedics quickly secured the male to spinal immobilization equipment and was transported as a trauma alert to Broward Health.
No other injuries were reported.
- Miami-Dade College Evacuated Over Bomb Threat
- Healing Begins As Teammates Channel Jose Fernandez’s Fiery Spirit
- Community Continues To Mourn Loss Of Rising Star Jose Fernandez
- Trump Goes From Debate Stage To South Florida
- Miami-Dade Police Sgt. On Trial For Allegedly Stealing Gas Found Guilty On All 6 Counts