FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 30-foot fall while trimming a tree sent one man to the hospital Thursday morning.
A 27-year-old man, according to Fort Lauderdale Rescue, fell while trimming a tree at 615 Idlewyld Drive.
Rescue responded to reports of the man’s fall. Upon arrival, rescue crews found the man who appeared to have been tying a 30-foot ladder off when it spun off a coconut tree.
Firefighter and paramedics quickly secured the male to spinal immobilization equipment and was transported as a trauma alert to Broward Health.
No other injuries were reported.
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ Book Deal Canceled, Uninvited To Give Speech
- Speaker Offers Money For Visit Florida… With Conditions
- Video: Firefighters Brave The Flames At Miami Pizza Joint
- Trump Taps Military Strategist As National Security Adviser
- ‘Feels Like A God Moment’: High School Hero Who Helped Save Pinned Woman