FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 30-foot fall while trimming a tree sent one man to the hospital Thursday morning.
A 27-year-old man, according to Fort Lauderdale Rescue, fell while trimming a tree at 615 Idlewyld Drive.
Rescue responded to reports of the man’s fall. Upon arrival, rescue crews found the man who appeared to have been tying a 30-foot ladder off when it spun off a coconut tree.
Firefighter and paramedics quickly secured the male to spinal immobilization equipment and was transported as a trauma alert to Broward Health.
No other injuries were reported.
- Two Stoneman Douglas Students Arrested For Bringing Weapons To School
- Following Latest Arrest At Stoneman Douglas, Parents Concern Continues To Grow
- Sen. Lauren Book On Walking Tour To Promote Sex Abuse Awareness
- Two People Injured In Miramar Shooting
- Judge Orders Confessed School Shooter’s Brother To Stay Away From Broward