FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 30-foot fall while trimming a tree sent one man to the hospital Thursday morning.
A 27-year-old man, according to Fort Lauderdale Rescue, fell while trimming a tree at 615 Idlewyld Drive.
Rescue responded to reports of the man’s fall. Upon arrival, rescue crews found the man who appeared to have been tying a 30-foot ladder off when it spun off a coconut tree.
Firefighter and paramedics quickly secured the male to spinal immobilization equipment and was transported as a trauma alert to Broward Health.
No other injuries were reported.
- Police Bust Business On Allegations Of Prostitution, Gambling & Drug Dealing
- Last Zika Zone On Miami Beach To Be Lifted
- John Glenn, 1st Astronaut To Orbit Earth, Has Died At 95
- Pulse Nightclub To Host Memorial For Shooting Victims
- Woman Connected To Multiple Crimes Across South Florida Appears Before Judge