FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 30-foot fall while trimming a tree sent one man to the hospital Thursday morning.
A 27-year-old man, according to Fort Lauderdale Rescue, fell while trimming a tree at 615 Idlewyld Drive.
Rescue responded to reports of the man’s fall. Upon arrival, rescue crews found the man who appeared to have been tying a 30-foot ladder off when it spun off a coconut tree.
Firefighter and paramedics quickly secured the male to spinal immobilization equipment and was transported as a trauma alert to Broward Health.
No other injuries were reported.
- Puerto Rico’s Fmr. Governor Calls Hurricane Relief Efforts In Yabucoa ‘Almost Shameful’
- Toddler Struck, Killed By Car In Deerfield Beach
- City Of Hollywood Releases 911 Calls From Nursing Home Where 14 Patients Died
- PBSO Cadet Charged With Impersonating Officer, Armed Robbery
- Veterans’ Agency Hopes To Avoid Budget Cuts