MIRAMAR (CBSMiami) – Doctors said a three-year-old girl who accidentally shot herself in the abdomen with her father’s gun is doing better.
The child, Sini Dupont, is listed in good condition at Joe DiMaggio Children’s hospital.
Officials said the case is still under investigation though no charges have been filed.
Police said the child was home with her mother when the shooting took place in the 4300 block of SW 132nd Way in the subdivision of Silver Falls more than a week ago.
Police said the mother called 911 around 9:00 p.m. to report the shooting.
Both parents were questioned separately by police and no charges have been filed at this point.
- Court Delivers Win To Florida In Flower Tax Fight
- ‘Even If They’ve Been Good, They’ll Be Sent Back’: Rep. Ros-Lehtinen On Trump Immigration Agenda
- Four Charged In Liberty City Gang Rape Of Woman
- Homeland Security Rolls Out Immigration Rules As New Trump Travel Ban Expected
- Dozens Of Outback, Carrabba’s, Bonefish Restaurants Closing