MIRAMAR (CBSMiami) – Doctors said a three-year-old girl who accidentally shot herself in the abdomen with her father’s gun is doing better.
The child, Sini Dupont, is listed in good condition at Joe DiMaggio Children’s hospital.
Officials said the case is still under investigation though no charges have been filed.
Police said the child was home with her mother when the shooting took place in the 4300 block of SW 132nd Way in the subdivision of Silver Falls more than a week ago.
Police said the mother called 911 around 9:00 p.m. to report the shooting.
Both parents were questioned separately by police and no charges have been filed at this point.
- Students Sickened After Taking Unknown Substance At School
- Sketch Released Of Dangerous Man Wanted For Violent Home Invasion
- AAA Study Finds Premium Gas Not Always Worth The Price
- Mom Testifies For Second Day In 3rd ‘Baby Lollipops’ Murder Trial
- Would-Be Teen Burglar Shot in Fort Lauderdale