MIRAMAR (CBSMiami) – Doctors said a three-year-old girl who accidentally shot herself in the abdomen with her father’s gun is doing better.
The child, Sini Dupont, is listed in good condition at Joe DiMaggio Children’s hospital.
Officials said the case is still under investigation though no charges have been filed.
Police said the child was home with her mother when the shooting took place in the 4300 block of SW 132nd Way in the subdivision of Silver Falls more than a week ago.
Police said the mother called 911 around 9:00 p.m. to report the shooting.
Both parents were questioned separately by police and no charges have been filed at this point.
- ‘Jonathan’s Day’ Connects Kids With Autism At Unique Abilities Fair
- Tanker Truck Fire Closes Parts Of I-595 For Westbound Drivers
- FIU Student Shot To Death In Sweetwater Parking Garage
- Madonna Slams Trump At Miami Show, Raises $7.5M For Africa
- Toddler, 2 Men Wounded In NW Miami-Dade Drive-By Shooting