Condition Upgraded For 3-Year-Old Who Accidentally Shot Herself
Get Breaking News First
MIRAMAR (CBSMiami) – Doctors said a three-year-old girl who accidentally shot herself in the abdomen with her father’s gun is doing better.
The child, Sini Dupont, is listed in good condition at Joe DiMaggio Children’s hospital.
Officials said the case is still under investigation though no charges have been filed.
Police said the child was home with her mother when the shooting took place in the 4300 block of SW 132nd Way in the subdivision of Silver Falls more than a week ago.
Police said the mother called 911 around 9:00 p.m. to report the shooting.
Both parents were questioned separately by police and no charges have been filed at this point.
- Neighborhood Reacts To Apparent Murder Of Local Journalist Steven Sotloff
- BSO: Deputy Stole Drugs From Dead Man, Lied About It
- Miami Beach Cops Now Allowed To Work Off-Duty With New Rules
- Video Purports To Show Beheading Of Local Journalist
- Tropical Storm Dolly Moves Ashore South Of Tampico