Condition Upgraded For 3-Year-Old Who Accidentally Shot Herself
Get Breaking News First
MIRAMAR (CBSMiami) – Doctors said a three-year-old girl who accidentally shot herself in the abdomen with her father’s gun is doing better.
The child, Sini Dupont, is listed in good condition at Joe DiMaggio Children’s hospital.
Officials said the case is still under investigation though no charges have been filed.
Police said the child was home with her mother when the shooting took place in the 4300 block of SW 132nd Way in the subdivision of Silver Falls more than a week ago.
Police said the mother called 911 around 9:00 p.m. to report the shooting.
Both parents were questioned separately by police and no charges have been filed at this point.
- Learning To Code Can Lead To Big Money In South Florida
- Man Claims Dogs Broke Through Window & Killed His Dog
- Elderly Woman Robbed During Home Invasion
- Exclusive: Amid Criticism New Operation Plan Released For Rescue Efforts
- Man Attacked By Gator At Weston Golf Course