BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Broward voters will be able to access their sample ballot via email a little over a month before August’s primary elections.
The Broward County Supervisor of Elections office announced that beginning July 21, the sample ballots—precinct specific—will be available ahead of the August 26th Primary Election.
The sample ballot, a PDF file, can be viewed and/or printed so that voters can plan and prepare their ballots.
The sample ballot is not an official ballot and should not be used for voting purposes.
Voters interested in getting a sample ballot may email requests to email@example.com.
Inquirers will be provided with an email link to access their precinct-specific sample ballot.
- Trump To NRA: ‘You Have A True Friend In The White House’
- Former Officer Charged With Hitting Kids With Car, Killing 1
- Touching Tribute To Local Veterans During Honor Flight South Florida
- Disturbing Sex Trend ‘Stealthing’ Raising Legal & Ethical Concerns
- Exclusive: Angry Mom Demands Justice After Daughter’s Encounter With Miami Cop