BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Broward voters will be able to access their sample ballot via email a little over a month before August’s primary elections.
The Broward County Supervisor of Elections office announced that beginning July 21, the sample ballots—precinct specific—will be available ahead of the August 26th Primary Election.
The sample ballot, a PDF file, can be viewed and/or printed so that voters can plan and prepare their ballots.
The sample ballot is not an official ballot and should not be used for voting purposes.
Voters interested in getting a sample ballot may email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquirers will be provided with an email link to access their precinct-specific sample ballot.
- Family, Friends & Veterans Pay Their Respects At Viewing For Soldier Killed In Niger Ambush
- Police Need Help Finding 2 Teens Missing In Miami-Dade
- Special Recipe: KFC Twitter Account Follows 11 Herbs & Spices To The Internet’s Delight
- First Lady Melania Trump Donates Inaugural Ball Gown To Smithsonian
- BSO Deputy Faces Sex Charges Involving Underage Teen