Broward Voters Will Be Able To Request Sample Ballots Via Email
Get Breaking News First
BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Broward voters will be able to access their sample ballot via email a little over a month before August’s primary elections.
The Broward County Supervisor of Elections office announced that beginning July 21, the sample ballots—precinct specific—will be available ahead of the August 26th Primary Election.
The sample ballot, a PDF file, can be viewed and/or printed so that voters can plan and prepare their ballots.
The sample ballot is not an official ballot and should not be used for voting purposes.
Voters interested in getting a sample ballot may email requests to email@example.com.
Inquirers will be provided with an email link to access their precinct-specific sample ballot.
- CBS4 Investigates: No Criminal Charges For A Death In Paradise
- Miami Fire Rescue Lieutenant Arrested For Solicitation Of Minor
- Four Arrested In Connection To Autistic Child’s Death
- Mother Of South Florida Journalist Held By ISIS Makes Plea To Leader
- Cristobal To Pass Northwest Of Bermuda Thursday Morning