Broward Voters Will Be Able To Request Sample Ballots Via Email
Get Breaking News First
BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Broward voters will be able to access their sample ballot via email a little over a month before August’s primary elections.
The Broward County Supervisor of Elections office announced that beginning July 21, the sample ballots—precinct specific—will be available ahead of the August 26th Primary Election.
The sample ballot, a PDF file, can be viewed and/or printed so that voters can plan and prepare their ballots.
The sample ballot is not an official ballot and should not be used for voting purposes.
Voters interested in getting a sample ballot may email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquirers will be provided with an email link to access their precinct-specific sample ballot.
- Florida Schools Get Major Fire Power Through Controversial Military Surplus Program
- Exclusive: Broward Moves for Better Pool Safety Laws
- President Obama In Tampa For Talks On ISIS
- Georgetown Nursing Student From South Florida Dies Of Meningitis
- Mayor Gimenez Testifies At Corruption Trial Of Suspended Homestead Mayor