James Jones Signs One-Year Deal With Cleveland
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – LeBron James is doing a good job recruiting his former Miami Heat teammates to join him in Cleveland.
On Tuesday the Cavaliers came to terms on a two-year deal with Mike Miller and now they have reached an agreement with another former Heat sharpshooter.
Cleveland signed Miami native James Jones to a one-year contract worth the veteran’s minimum, according to the Akron Beacon Journal.
Jones had been on the Heat for the past six seasons and was used sparingly but has always been known for knocking down three-pointers.
It will be interesting to see how big of a role Jones plays on the Cavaliers this season but at least LeBron will have some familiar faces with him in the locker room in Cleveland.
- Wallace: ‘Whiteside Believes He Can Be a Dominant Center’
- Hassan Whiteside and Draymond Green Engaged in Some Twitter Beef
- Winderman: Curious to See How Hassan Whiteside Handles First Heat Training Camp
- Stoudemire Hoping Miami Heat Get to See His All-Star Form
- Hassan Whiteside Pleased With Elevated NBA2K16 Rating