FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami/AP) — The Miss Florida USA crown has been passed on, this time to a Panhandle woman.
Ashleigh Lollie of Grand Ridge earned the title in the pageant at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday night.
Seventy women were vying for the crown. Lollie goes on to represent Florida in the Miss USA pageant next year. A win there would earn her a spot at Miss Universe.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Rep. Wilson Calls Trump ‘Insensitive’ For Telling Widow Of Soldier ‘He Knew What He Signed Up For’
- Body Of US Soldier Killed In Niger Returns Home To South Florida
- 5000 Role Models Of Excellence Create Scholarship In Honor Of Slain Soldier
- PETA & Crime Stoppers Up Reward To Find Person Who Stabbed Dog To Death
- Deadly Rollover Crash At Turnpike Tollbooth