FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami/AP) — The Miss Florida USA crown has been passed on, this time to a Panhandle woman.
Ashleigh Lollie of Grand Ridge earned the title in the pageant at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday night.
Seventy women were vying for the crown. Lollie goes on to represent Florida in the Miss USA pageant next year. A win there would earn her a spot at Miss Universe.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Clinton Wins Historic Nomination, Emotional Boost From Bill
- Protesters Give Trump A Piece Of Their Mind Outside Doral Fundraiser
- Owner Of Lauderhill Home Hit By Van: ‘I Just Had Come In Like 10 Minutes Before’
- Trayvon Martin’s Mother Speaks Out At DNC
- Gov. Scott Holds Roundtable On Zika Preps In Broward