MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Saturday’s Forecast looks like sun, showers, storms, and repeat.
After a dry Friday, the rainy season returns for the weekend.
Not looking for a weekend-washout; however, if you’re having fun outdoors and you hear that “thunder,” that’s your cue to take cover and get inside.
Enjoy the weekend, and here’s a look into next week.
For weather 24/7 and on the go check out the CBSMiami Weather App.
It’s free, fun and easy. You can track a storm and review future radar. If you want to avoid lighting, there is a tracker for that and find out where it’s moving.
If you see crazy weather, you can even share pictures and videos of it through the app.
Be ready to get your weekend on and your weather on.
Click here to download the app to your iPhone and/or iPad.
As for Android users, a version of the app will be released soon.
- Police, Fire & More To Participate In Emergency Drill Across Miami-Dade
- Widow Of Man Killed In Burkina Faso Attack Says She’ll Continue His Work
- Gauging The Nation’s Pulse On The Fins At Super Bowl Media Center
- Tae Kwon Do Instructor Arrested For Fondling Student Sisters
- Twitter Suspends 125,000 Accounts Linked To ISIS