MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Saturday’s Forecast looks like sun, showers, storms, and repeat.
After a dry Friday, the rainy season returns for the weekend.
Not looking for a weekend-washout; however, if you’re having fun outdoors and you hear that “thunder,” that’s your cue to take cover and get inside.
Enjoy the weekend, and here’s a look into next week.
For weather 24/7 and on the go check out the CBSMiami Weather App.
It’s free, fun and easy. You can track a storm and review future radar. If you want to avoid lighting, there is a tracker for that and find out where it’s moving.
If you see crazy weather, you can even share pictures and videos of it through the app.
Be ready to get your weekend on and your weather on.
Click here to download the app to your iPhone and/or iPad.
As for Android users, a version of the app will be released soon.
- Prolific Davis Lifts Pelicans Past Heat In OT, 124-123
- Fmr. Miami Dolphins Player Jonathan Martin Detained By Police Over Instagram Post
- This Stoneman Douglas Victim Still Remains In ICU, Needs Your Help
- ‘You Failed Us’: School Shooting Survivor Has Message To Deputy Who ‘Never Went In’
- ‘There Was Hugging. There Were Tears.’: Teachers Return To Marjory Stoneman Douglas High