MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Saturday’s Forecast looks like sun, showers, storms, and repeat.
After a dry Friday, the rainy season returns for the weekend.
Not looking for a weekend-washout; however, if you’re having fun outdoors and you hear that “thunder,” that’s your cue to take cover and get inside.
Enjoy the weekend, and here’s a look into next week.
For weather 24/7 and on the go check out the CBSMiami Weather App.
It’s free, fun and easy. You can track a storm and review future radar. If you want to avoid lighting, there is a tracker for that and find out where it’s moving.
If you see crazy weather, you can even share pictures and videos of it through the app.
Be ready to get your weekend on and your weather on.
Click here to download the app to your iPhone and/or iPad.
As for Android users, a version of the app will be released soon.
- Touching Tribute To Local Veterans During Honor Flight South Florida
- Disturbing Sex Trend ‘Stealthing’ Raising Legal & Ethical Concerns
- Exclusive: Angry Mom Demands Justice After Daughter’s Encounter With Miami Cop
- BSO: Murder Charge For Man Who Slammed Baby’s Head Against Bedpost
- Fyre Fest In Bahamas Fizzles, Concert Goers Stranded