ROCKLEDGE (CBSmiami/AP) — It was quite a clean up on I-95 in central Florida after two tractor trailers collided and thousands of gallons of Red Bull spilled out onto the highway.
The Florida Highway Patrol says the crash happened Monday evening near Rockledge.
Troopers say the truck hauling more than 30,000 pounds of Red Bull was heading north when the driver tried to move over to the center lane because another truck was disabled on the shoulder of the road. When the driver swerved back into the outside lane, his truck sideswiped the parked vehicle. The trailer on the first truck ripped open and the energy drink spilled on the road.
The driver of the truck was ticketed for failure to maintain a single lane. No injuries were reported.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Hollywood Woman’s Key Decisions Help Her Survive Armed Carjacking
- Exclusive: Plantation PD Detective Fired For Texting Sexually Explicit Video To Woman
- Cameras Catch Armed Robber Nonchalantly Case Store Before Stealing Jewelry
- Hialeah Apartment Complex Severely Damaged By Lightning Strike
- Former Canadian Consul Declares: “I Was Not A Bad Mother.”