TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/AP) — In its first drawing, there were no winning tickets that matched all four numbers plus the Lucky Ball to cash in on the $ 2 million jackpot for the new “Lucky Money” game.
Lucky Money replaced Mega Money.
Florida Lottery officials said Saturday that 6 tickets matched 4-of-4 numbers to win $4,000 each; 41 tickets won $1,280 each for picking 3-of-4 plus the Lucky Ball number; 940 tickets won $165 each for picking 3-of-4; 1,757 tickets won $62.50 each for picking 2-of-4 plus the Lucky Ball; 17,296 tickets won $7.50 each for matching one number plus the Lucky Ball; 29,184 tickets won $5.50 each for picking 2-of-4; and 44,918 won a free Quick Pick ticket for matching the Lucky Ball.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 15-26-29-35, and the Lucky Ball was 13.
The next drawing is scheduled for Tuesday, July 8th.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Mercedes Benz Corporate Run To Take Over Downtown Miami
- Taste Of The Town: True Japanese Cuisine Comes To South Beach At Azabu
- Search Is On For Man Who Exposed Himself To A Teen
- Survivors Of Deadly School Shooting Share Their Horror
- City Of Miami Beach Honors Good Samaritan Who Defended Gay Couple During Attack