MIAMI (CBSMiami) — A new app will allow CBS4 Weather to keep you up to speed when you’re on the go.
This app will keep you instantly updated on your area’s weather. For example “current conditions” will tell you the temperature, humidity, wind and chance of rain.
You can get that same information hourly and daily.
There’s also a 10-day extended forecast for your long-range planning.
The app will come with a live radar image so you can watch the weather in real-time.
Our CBS4 Weather team’s forecasts will also be available around the clock.
You can also program your settings to notify you when severe weather conditions are threatening.
If and when an alert is issued, you’ll be the first to know thanks to your CBSMiami Weather app, no matter where you are.
So get your weather on the go, and don’t get caught unprepared.
You can get your CBSMiami Weather app for free from the iTunes store.
This app is only available right now to iPhone users but an android version is due out by late August.
Click here to get it.
- Tech Companies Banishing Extremists After Charlottesville
- Trump Goes After Amazon Again, Says American Jobs Are Being Lost
- Miami Int’l Airport Becomes World’s First To Implement Fast-Track Customs App
- Hyperloop One Getting Closer To Changing The Way We Travel
- Facebook Shuts Down AI Robots After They Invent Their Own Language