MIAMI (CBSMiami) — A new app will allow CBS4 Weather to keep you up to speed when you’re on the go.
This app will keep you instantly updated on your area’s weather. For example “current conditions” will tell you the temperature, humidity, wind and chance of rain.
You can get that same information hourly and daily.
There’s also a 10-day extended forecast for your long-range planning.
The app will come with a live radar image so you can watch the weather in real-time.
Our CBS4 Weather team’s forecasts will also be available around the clock.
You can also program your settings to notify you when severe weather conditions are threatening.
If and when an alert is issued, you’ll be the first to know thanks to your CBSMiami Weather app, no matter where you are.
So get your weather on the go, and don’t get caught unprepared.
You can get your CBSMiami Weather app for free from the iTunes store.
This app is only available right now to iPhone users but an android version is due out by late August.
Click here to get it.
- Need A Drink? This Virtual One Tastes Like The Real Thing, Researchers Say
- South Florida Residents Protest Outside Verizon Stores Ahead Of Net Neutrality Vote
- Report: 20-Year-Old Florida Man Responsible For Massive Uber Hack
- Fake Comments And Stolen Identities Prompt Democratic Calls To Delay Net Neutrality Vote
- This Is What The First Soft Artificial Heart Looks Like