LAKE BUENA VISTA (CBSMiami/AP) — “Frozen” fans will now be able to get their fix at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The park is offering daily character procession, sing-alongs and a nightly party based on the hit animated movie.
Disney recently announced that “Frozen Summer Live” — a character-driven procession down the park’s Hollywood Boulevard with Anna, Elsa and Kristoff — will begin July 5 and run through Sept. 1, each day at 11:00 a.m.
There’s also a new sing-along show, a dance party, “Frozen”-themed fireworks, a polar playground, ice skating rink and ice carving demonstrations.
“Frozen” tells the story of how Anna and Elsa overcome Elsa’s terrible power to turn everything into ice and snow. It’s become the fifth-highest grossing film of all time, raking in $1.2 billion in box office earnings worldwide.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Broward Circuit Judge Berates Female Inmate in Wheelchair
- Broward Sheriff Scott Israel To Face No-Confidence Vote
- Cypress Creek Could Undergo Bold Revitalization
- ‘Russians Were Trying To Interfere’: Sen. Marco Rubio On DNC Lawsuit Against Russia, WikiLeaks & Trump Campaign
- Arrest Made In Deadly NW Dade Hit And Run