WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (AP) — Los Angeles authorities say the 20-year-old son of actor Robert Downey, Jr. is out on bail after being arrested with what deputies believe was cocaine.
Sheriff’s Sgt. Dave Valentine says Indio Falconer Downey was taken into custody Sunday afternoon after a car he was in was pulled over in West Hollywood.
Valentine says Downey was booked on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, believed to be cocaine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Two other people were in the car, but only Downey was arrested.
Downey was released shortly after 9 p.m. on $10,250 bail. A court date is set for Aug. 29.
Downey appeared in the 2005 movie “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang,” which starred his father. An email sent to Robert Downey Jr.’s publicist was not immediately returned.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rock Hall 2018 Class: Nina Simone, Bon Jovi, The Moody Blues
- Disney Reveals Renderings Of New Gondola Transportation System
- These Are Netflix’s Top Binged Shows Of 2017
- Chef Mario Batali Steps Away From $250M Empire Amid Harassment Claims
- ‘Shape of Water,’ ‘Big Little Lies’ Lead Golden Globe Nominations