Robert Downey Jr.’s Son Arrested On Drug Charges
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (AP) — Los Angeles authorities say the 20-year-old son of actor Robert Downey, Jr. is out on bail after being arrested with what deputies believe was cocaine.
Sheriff’s Sgt. Dave Valentine says Indio Falconer Downey was taken into custody Sunday afternoon after a car he was in was pulled over in West Hollywood.
Valentine says Downey was booked on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, believed to be cocaine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Two other people were in the car, but only Downey was arrested.
Downey was released shortly after 9 p.m. on $10,250 bail. A court date is set for Aug. 29.
Downey appeared in the 2005 movie “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang,” which starred his father. An email sent to Robert Downey Jr.’s publicist was not immediately returned.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- ‘Lucy’ Tops ‘Hercules’ With $44M At Box Office
- ‘Avengers’ Unleash ‘Ultron’ Footage At Comic-Con
- Three South Florida Top Chefs Compete To “Fill The Grill”
- #Trending In Entertainment: The “Fifty Shades Of Grey” Trailer, Comic Con, And Adam Levine Is Married