MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Three people died after a fiery crash in Northwest Miami-Dade Sunday morning.
Miami-Dade Police said the crash happened at 5:30 a.m. in the area of N.W. 178th Street and N.W. 47th Avenue.
A Mercedes Benz was driving on N.W. 47th Avenue when he rear-ended as PT Cruiser with two people inside.
The impact caused the PT Cruiser to spin onto the southbound lanes and hit a Ford F-150.
The PT Cruiser came to a final rest in the front yard of a nearby residence and caught fire. The two people inside the car died as well as the driver of the Mercedes Benz.
The driver of the F-150 was not injured.
Police have not released the identities of the victims. They continue to investigate the crash.
Watch the report, click here.
- Mentoring Matters: Zoo Miami’s Magill Reunited With Mentor, Inspires Others
- Two Arrested In MLK Shooting, Police Say ‘Put Guns Down’
- Proposal Could Resolve Key Death Penalty Issue
- Local Playwright Turns Class Project Into Award-Winning Film ‘Moonlight’
- Trump Bans EPA From Talking To Press, Posting On Social Media