MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Three people died after a fiery crash in Northwest Miami-Dade Sunday morning.
Miami-Dade Police said the crash happened at 5:30 a.m. in the area of N.W. 178th Street and N.W. 47th Avenue.
A Mercedes Benz was driving on N.W. 47th Avenue when he rear-ended as PT Cruiser with two people inside.
The impact caused the PT Cruiser to spin onto the southbound lanes and hit a Ford F-150.
The PT Cruiser came to a final rest in the front yard of a nearby residence and caught fire. The two people inside the car died as well as the driver of the Mercedes Benz.
The driver of the F-150 was not injured.
Police have not released the identities of the victims. They continue to investigate the crash.
Watch the report, click here.
- Doctors ID Broward Teen Who Survived Deadly Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Desperate Call On Police Radio Gives Closer Look At Bizarre Face-Biting Attack
- Mayor Gimenez: Opponent’s Claims Have ‘No Basis In Fact’
- Judge Orders 7 Children Found In House Of Filth To Remain In Foster Care
- Thousands Without Power After Fire At FPL Plant