TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/AP) — No one walked away with the $ 2 million jackpot after no tickets matched all four numbers plus the Mega Ball in the “Mega Money” game .
This means Tuesday’s drawing will be $2 million.
Florida Lottery officials said Saturday that 11 tickets matched 4-of-4 numbers to win $1,513.50 each; 48 tickets won $758.50 each for picking 3-of-4 plus the Mega Ball number; 1,188 tickets won $91.50 each for picking 3-of-4; 1,389 tickets won $55.00 each for picking 2-of-4 plus the Mega Ball; 11,466 tickets won $6.50 each for matching one number plus the Mega Ball; 33,654 tickets won $3.50 each for picking 2-of-4; and 25,404 won a free Quick Pick ticket for matching the Mega Ball.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 09-18-21-28, and the Mega Ball was 20.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Exclusive: Pilots Describe Moments Before Crash Landing In Waters Off Haulover Beach
- South Carolina Primary Make Or Break For GOP Candidate Jeb Bush
- Trump Holds Campaign Rally In Tampa
- Exclusive: FIU Med Student Describes Getting Zika Virus Weeks Before Outbreak
- Second Arrest Made After Shooting Outside Carol City High