MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Alligators have a reputation of being fierce and large reptiles that will eat just about anything.
They fill the South Florida Everglades by the thousands.
What you don’t see is what happens when an alligator falls in love.
CBS4 photojournalist Mitch Cuba and Zoo Miami’s Ron Magill captured these spectacular moments as spring brings out the tender side of alligators.
Watch the report, click here.
- Vigil, Funeral Services For FIU Bridge Collapse Victims
- Fathers Of Murdered Marjory Stoneman Students Named To State Panel
- Deputy Suspended, Two Douglas High Students Caught With Knives On Campus
- MSD Students Take Part In Harvard Panel On Gun Reform
- Judge Orders Confessed School Shooter’s Brother To Stay Away From Broward