MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Alligators have a reputation of being fierce and large reptiles that will eat just about anything.
They fill the South Florida Everglades by the thousands.
What you don’t see is what happens when an alligator falls in love.
CBS4 photojournalist Mitch Cuba and Zoo Miami’s Ron Magill captured these spectacular moments as spring brings out the tender side of alligators.
Watch the report, click here.
- Miramar Cop Left Pinned After Biker Runs Him Down
- Nationwide Rallies Call For Climate Justice & Clean Energy Economy
- Touching Tribute To Local Veterans During Honor Flight South Florida
- Disturbing Sex Trend ‘Stealthing’ Raising Legal & Ethical Concerns
- Exclusive: Angry Mom Demands Justice After Daughter’s Encounter With Miami Cop