MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Alligators have a reputation of being fierce and large reptiles that will eat just about anything.
They fill the South Florida Everglades by the thousands.
What you don’t see is what happens when an alligator falls in love.
CBS4 photojournalist Mitch Cuba and Zoo Miami’s Ron Magill captured these spectacular moments as spring brings out the tender side of alligators.
Watch the report, click here.
- Woman Who Mowed Down 3 People At Baseball Park May Have Been Intoxicated
- Daughter Of Woman Allegedly Battered By Former Mayor Speaks Out
- Another Sweetwater Cop Facing Disciplinary Action In Alleged Crash Cover-Up
- FHP: Surveyor Killed By I-95 Driver Who Tried Passing Slower Traffic
- Dog Shot & Left For Dead On South Hollywood Road