MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Alligators have a reputation of being fierce and large reptiles that will eat just about anything.
They fill the South Florida Everglades by the thousands.
What you don’t see is what happens when an alligator falls in love.
CBS4 photojournalist Mitch Cuba and Zoo Miami’s Ron Magill captured these spectacular moments as spring brings out the tender side of alligators.
Watch the report, click here.
- Two Dead In Multi-Vehicle Crash On Turnpike
- Heroes Among Us: Sergeant Major Matthew Marks Called Upon Military Training To Help During Hurricane Irma
- Explosive Find During Child Porn Raid
- Fantasy Fest Kicks Off In Key West
- Holocaust Survivor On Balancing Free Speech With Hate Speech: ‘We Have To Have Limitations’