MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Alligators have a reputation of being fierce and large reptiles that will eat just about anything.
They fill the South Florida Everglades by the thousands.
What you don’t see is what happens when an alligator falls in love.
CBS4 photojournalist Mitch Cuba and Zoo Miami’s Ron Magill captured these spectacular moments as spring brings out the tender side of alligators.
Watch the report, click here.
- Concerns Grow After 1st Baby Born With Zika-Related Birth Defect In Florida
- Video: Miami Gardens Police Chief Tackles Suspect In Store
- Security Increased At MIA As Passengers Arrive From Istanbul
- Police: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Assault Rifles From Car Arrested
- Dispatcher: ‘My Caller Is No Longer Responding’