DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A precautionary Boil Water Advisory for a section of Davie has been lifted.
The advisory was issued Monday, June 23rd, after construction crews working east of east of the Florida Turnpike on Old Griffin Road caused a water main break.
Businesses and residents between State Road 7 west to the Florida Turnpike and from the New River Canal south to Stirling Road were placed under a precautionary boil water notice.
Those who live and work in the impacted area were advised that all water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth, or washing dishes should be boiled for at least a minute.
The water was just fine for bathing, laundry and irrigation.
The boil water notice was in effect until bacteriological testing showed that it is safe to drink.
- Rep. Wilson’s Office Says She’s Getting Threats Over Blasting Trump’s Call To Widow
- Boy On Bike Dragged By SUV Gets New Wheels
- Sentencing Underway For Teen Convicted Of Murdering Young Aspiring Chef
- Preparations Already Underway At UF Ahead Of White Nationalist Speaker
- Miami Beach Closing At 10PM In Response To Crime