MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Miramar man was killed in an early morning crash on I-75.
Carl Rose, 59, was in the westbound lanes of the highway, east of Indian Trace, when a tractor trailer slammed into his car. The Florida Highway Patrol said Rose’s vehicle was stopped and didn’t have any lights on.
On impact, the tractor trailer jacknifed across the westbound lanes of I-75. It’s driver, 70-year old Enrique Cordillo of Miami, was not hurt.
Rose was taken to Broward Health Medical Center where he was pronounced dead just after 4 a.m.
- Fernandez Makes Sick Woman’s Wish Come True Day Before Passing
- Golf Legend Arnold Palmer Dies At 87, Popularized Sport For Masses
- Charlotte Curfew Lifted, Protests Remain Peaceful At Panthers Game
- Hit & Run Leaves Skateboarder In Critical Condition
- Prado: Fernandez Told Teammate His Last Game Was His “Best Ever”