MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Miramar man was killed in an early morning crash on I-75.
Carl Rose, 59, was in the westbound lanes of the highway, east of Indian Trace, when a tractor trailer slammed into his car. The Florida Highway Patrol said Rose’s vehicle was stopped and didn’t have any lights on.
On impact, the tractor trailer jacknifed across the westbound lanes of I-75. It’s driver, 70-year old Enrique Cordillo of Miami, was not hurt.
Rose was taken to Broward Health Medical Center where he was pronounced dead just after 4 a.m.
- Final Senate Debate Between Rubio, Murphy Focuses On Slew Of Issues, Personal Attacks
- New Poll Has Trump Leading Clinton In Florida
- Affidavit States Jose Fernandez, Friends Had Strong Odor Of Alcohol
- Foreign Students Find Hidden Cameras In Miami Beach Apartment
- Miami Police Find Striking Similarities In Robberies Just A Week Apart