MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Miramar man was killed in an early morning crash on I-75.
Carl Rose, 59, was in the westbound lanes of the highway, east of Indian Trace, when a tractor trailer slammed into his car. The Florida Highway Patrol said Rose’s vehicle was stopped and didn’t have any lights on.
On impact, the tractor trailer jacknifed across the westbound lanes of I-75. It’s driver, 70-year old Enrique Cordillo of Miami, was not hurt.
Rose was taken to Broward Health Medical Center where he was pronounced dead just after 4 a.m.
- Feel The Chill? Here’s How Long It Will Last
- Study Recommends Complete Ban On Window Blind Cords To Protect Kids
- Blocks Away From Basel, Olympic Gold Medalist Aly Raisman Took On Taboo Topics
- Violent Altercation Leaves One Man Dead, Another Hospitalized
- Mario Batali Takes Leave After Sexual Misconduct Claims