MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Miramar man was killed in an early morning crash on I-75.
Carl Rose, 59, was in the westbound lanes of the highway, east of Indian Trace, when a tractor trailer slammed into his car. The Florida Highway Patrol said Rose’s vehicle was stopped and didn’t have any lights on.
On impact, the tractor trailer jacknifed across the westbound lanes of I-75. It’s driver, 70-year old Enrique Cordillo of Miami, was not hurt.
Rose was taken to Broward Health Medical Center where he was pronounced dead just after 4 a.m.
- Two Dead In Multi-Vehicle Crash On Turnpike
- Heroes Among Us: Sergeant Major Matthew Marks Called Upon Military Training To Help During Hurricane Irma
- Explosive Find During Child Porn Raid
- Fantasy Fest Kicks Off In Key West
- Holocaust Survivor On Balancing Free Speech With Hate Speech: ‘We Have To Have Limitations’