MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Miramar man was killed in an early morning crash on I-75.
Carl Rose, 59, was in the westbound lanes of the highway, east of Indian Trace, when a tractor trailer slammed into his car. The Florida Highway Patrol said Rose’s vehicle was stopped and didn’t have any lights on.
On impact, the tractor trailer jacknifed across the westbound lanes of I-75. It’s driver, 70-year old Enrique Cordillo of Miami, was not hurt.
Rose was taken to Broward Health Medical Center where he was pronounced dead just after 4 a.m.
- Ronny Jackson Withdraws Nomination For VA Secretary
- Search Is On For Man Who Exposed Himself To A Teen
- Survivors Of Deadly School Shooting Share Their Horror
- After Searching For Over 40 Years, Authorities Say Ex-Cop Is Golden State Killer
- James Comey On Trump’s Assertion That Releasing Memos Was Illegal: ‘I Think He’s Just Making Stuff Up’