Man Accused Of Performing Sex Acts On Child For Years
CLEARWATER (CBSMiami/AP) — A Tampa Bay area man is behind bars accused of performing sex acts on a girl for years.
Pinellas County sheriffs arrested Donnie Ray Floyd, 57, Friday and said he fondled and performed sex acts on a girl in his care on multiple occasions between the times she was 5-16 years old.
Detectives said the girl performed sex acts on Floyd and taped some of the incidents.
Investigators said they found a hard drive with child pornography in Floyd’s home.
He is charged with one count of sexual battery of a child less than 12 years old, five counts of sexual battery by a person of familial or custodial authority, five counts of sexual performance by a child and five counts of possession of child pornography.
He is being held without bail at the Pinellas County Jail.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Exclusive: Miami Police Chief Asks For Public’s Help After Two Tragedies
- Local Aviation Expert Weighs In On Changes To Make Flights Safer
- Caught On Camera: Rescue Of Stranded Kayakers In S.Fla.
- House, Senate On Different Gambling Tracks
- Bicyclist Killed In Hit And Run Crash In Coral Gables