CLEARWATER (CBSMiami/AP) — A Tampa Bay area man is behind bars accused of performing sex acts on a girl for years.
Pinellas County sheriffs arrested Donnie Ray Floyd, 57, Friday and said he fondled and performed sex acts on a girl in his care on multiple occasions between the times she was 5-16 years old.
Detectives said the girl performed sex acts on Floyd and taped some of the incidents.
Investigators said they found a hard drive with child pornography in Floyd’s home.
He is charged with one count of sexual battery of a child less than 12 years old, five counts of sexual battery by a person of familial or custodial authority, five counts of sexual performance by a child and five counts of possession of child pornography.
He is being held without bail at the Pinellas County Jail.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Turkey, Trimming & Tweets: Trump At Mar-A-Lago For Thanksgiving
- Suspect Who Considers Himself A Voodoo Priest Charged In Stabbing Death Of Ollie The Dog
- Grieving Family Searching For Answers After Loved One Possibly Pushed Into Oncoming Traffic
- ‘He Would Have Been Proud Of Us’: Gold Star Dad Talks Trump Feud & His Son’s Legacy
- Charles Dickens’ ‘A Christmas Carol’ Almost Didn’t Happen