MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Transportation Security Administration officials said they are in the process of terminating the employment of a woman who was arrested and charged with drug trafficking and child neglect.
Jail records show Latwana Daniels, 33, was arrested early Sunday morning. She is being held on no bond.
Charges include armed cocaine trafficking, possession of marijuana and four counts of child neglect.
The TSA released a statement Sunday: “TSA holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and expects all TSA employees to conduct themselves with integrity and professionalism, both in and outside the workplace.”
Daniels is currently on administrative leave.
- Gov. Scott Visits Zika-Free Wynwood To Help Boost Business
- Exclusive: Reporter Shares What He Says Is Proof Of Trump’s Illegal Dealings In Cuba
- Person Stabbed At Lauderdale Lakes High School Football Game
- Matthew Keeps Gaining Strength, Becomes Category 5 Hurricane
- Concern Over Cyber Threat To Election Systems Prompts Meeting Between State, Feds