MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Transportation Security Administration officials said they are in the process of terminating the employment of a woman who was arrested and charged with drug trafficking and child neglect.
Jail records show Latwana Daniels, 33, was arrested early Sunday morning. She is being held on no bond.
Charges include armed cocaine trafficking, possession of marijuana and four counts of child neglect.
The TSA released a statement Sunday: “TSA holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and expects all TSA employees to conduct themselves with integrity and professionalism, both in and outside the workplace.”
Daniels is currently on administrative leave.
- Woman Stabbed By Husband In Babies R Us Parking Lot
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas Public Safety Commission Convenes
- Plans Announced For Project That Would Connect Sawgrass Expressway To I-95
- 2 Slain Sheriff’s Deputies Laid To Rest In Florida
- 911 Operator Honored For Work During Deadly Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting