MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Transportation Security Administration officials said they are in the process of terminating the employment of a woman who was arrested and charged with drug trafficking and child neglect.
Jail records show Latwana Daniels, 33, was arrested early Sunday morning. She is being held on no bond.
Charges include armed cocaine trafficking, possession of marijuana and four counts of child neglect.
The TSA released a statement Sunday: “TSA holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and expects all TSA employees to conduct themselves with integrity and professionalism, both in and outside the workplace.”
Daniels is currently on administrative leave.
- Vintage Cars, Each With A Story, On Display At Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance
- MSD Senior On Returning To School: “Education Isn’t Going To Stop And Neither Is The NRA”
- Gov. Scott Calls For FDLE Investigation Into Parkland School Shooting Response
- Facing Criticism Over Parkland Shooting, Broward Sheriff Says “Of Course I Won’t Resign”
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas Students Return To School For First Time Since Shooting