MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Transportation Security Administration officials said they are in the process of terminating the employment of a woman who was arrested and charged with drug trafficking and child neglect.
Jail records show Latwana Daniels, 33, was arrested early Sunday morning. She is being held on no bond.
Charges include armed cocaine trafficking, possession of marijuana and four counts of child neglect.
The TSA released a statement Sunday: “TSA holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and expects all TSA employees to conduct themselves with integrity and professionalism, both in and outside the workplace.”
Daniels is currently on administrative leave.
- Research Suggests Health Insurance Reduces Your Risk Of Dying
- Bloomberg Brings Bucks For Cities To Miami Beach
- ‘I Did This For Principle’ Says Woman Dragged By Gas Station Thieves
- Woman Arrested After Being Found Asleep At The Wheel With Toddler, Alcohol
- Trump Confident Senate Will Pass Health Care Bill