MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Transportation Security Administration officials said they are in the process of terminating the employment of a woman who was arrested and charged with drug trafficking and child neglect.
Jail records show Latwana Daniels, 33, was arrested early Sunday morning. She is being held on no bond.
Charges include armed cocaine trafficking, possession of marijuana and four counts of child neglect.
The TSA released a statement Sunday: “TSA holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and expects all TSA employees to conduct themselves with integrity and professionalism, both in and outside the workplace.”
Daniels is currently on administrative leave.
- Violent Altercation Leaves One Man Dead, Another Hospitalized
- Blocks Away From Basel, Olympic Gold Medalist Aly Raisman Took On Taboo Topics
- Miami House Fire Forces Couple Out Of Their Home
- Get Moving & Relieve Stress With Free Yoga Class on Española Way
- Lauren’s List: Retail Tricks That Make You Spend More