TSA Worker Arrested For Alleged Drug Trafficking & Child Neglect
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Transportation Security Administration officials said they are in the process of terminating the employment of a woman who was arrested and charged with drug trafficking and child neglect.
Jail records show Latwana Daniels, 33, was arrested early Sunday morning. She is being held on no bond.
Charges include armed cocaine trafficking, possession of marijuana and four counts of child neglect.
The TSA released a statement Sunday: “TSA holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and expects all TSA employees to conduct themselves with integrity and professionalism, both in and outside the workplace.”
Daniels is currently on administrative leave.
- Florida Couple To Fight In Washington For Marriage Equality
- Mayor Slaton Won’t Fight Decision To Allow Pizzi To Return To Office
- Surveillance Tape Shows Victim Moments Before Fatal Hit & Run
- Wedding Ring Lost In Lauderdale Headed Back To Canada
- Transgender Lauren Foster Calls Bruce Jenner’s Move A “Giant Act Of Bravery”