MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Transportation Security Administration officials said they are in the process of terminating the employment of a woman who was arrested and charged with drug trafficking and child neglect.
Jail records show Latwana Daniels, 33, was arrested early Sunday morning. She is being held on no bond.
Charges include armed cocaine trafficking, possession of marijuana and four counts of child neglect.
The TSA released a statement Sunday: “TSA holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and expects all TSA employees to conduct themselves with integrity and professionalism, both in and outside the workplace.”
Daniels is currently on administrative leave.
- Rapper XXXTentacion Rushed To Hospital After Getting Shot, Reports Say
- Boy Airlifted To Hospital After Being Shot In Leg By Unknown Gunman
- Attorney: Daytona Roller Coaster Riders Will Have Lifelong Injuries
- Deadly Shooting At Miami Springs IHOP
- Trump Announces Plan For Pentagon To Create New ‘Space Force’