MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Transportation Security Administration officials said they are in the process of terminating the employment of a woman who was arrested and charged with drug trafficking and child neglect.
Jail records show Latwana Daniels, 33, was arrested early Sunday morning. She is being held on no bond.
Charges include armed cocaine trafficking, possession of marijuana and four counts of child neglect.
The TSA released a statement Sunday: “TSA holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and expects all TSA employees to conduct themselves with integrity and professionalism, both in and outside the workplace.”
Daniels is currently on administrative leave.
- Rate Of Kids Coming Into Foster Care Rising, But Is It Too Much?
- Plaintiffs Back Off Changes To Tampa-Area Districts
- Obama Presents Emilio & Gloria Estefan With Presidential Medal
- Scott Urges Lawmakers To Fund Bear-Proofing Measures
- Jurors Start Deliberations, Don’t Reach Verdict In ‘Facebook Murder’ Trial