Valuable Baseball Player Reportedly Defects From Cuba
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — A very valuable Cuban baseball player has reportedly defected from the island.
Yasmani Tomas is described as a hard-hitting outfielder for the Cuban team.
According to the communist party newspaper ‘Granma,” he was smuggled off the island.
A number of Cuban baseball players have defected over the years, tempted by the prospect of multi-million dollar contracts with major league clubs.
- 5 NFL Week 16 JB Locks Against The Spread
- Orange Bowl Tickets Are Second Least Expensive In Five Years
- Audio: Ira Winderman Joins The Big O Show
- Top Keys To A Dolphins Victory Over Minnesota
- Windhorst: Could See Heat Having Some Interest in Lance Stephenson