MIAMI (CBSMiami) – After the NBA Finals and the Eastern Conference Championship, The Miami Heat has launched “Thank You, Heat Nation!”
The campaign is a series of activities designed to tell Heat fans ‘thank you’ for support and loyalty.
It started Thursday with a Random Act of Heat.
Hundreds of unsuspecting drivers go free gas gift cards.
The campaign will continue with discounts from Papa John’s through June 22 when customers order online. The promo code is WHITEHOT.
Heat fans will also receive a discount at the Miami Heat Store from June 20 through June 23 at the four locations in Miami and online.
The Miami HEAT Store locations include two at American Airlines Arena on the Mezzanine Level at gate 2 and between the box office and gate 4 at By the Bay. The other locations include the Dolphin Mall and Miami International Airport.
To shop online, click here.
Monday, at 10 a.m., the team will distribute Miami Heat player light pole banners that have been seen around the American Airlines Arena during the 2013 – 2014 season. The banners will be given away on a first-come first-serve basis.
The large banners measuring 8’ length x 3’ width will be distributed for free on the Mezzanine Level of the Arena next to The Miami Heat Store.
Fans that mention “Fan Appreciation” to the attendant upon entering the P2 garage will be able to parking in the garage for free.
- Miami Heat Releases 2017-18 Schedule, Open Season At Orlando
- Former Miami Heat Center Willie Reed Arrested On Domestic Violence Charge
- Report: Heat Willing To Give Up Dragic, Winslow For Kyrie Irving
- Ira Winderman Says “The Heat Are Doing Their Due Diligence” On Kyrie Irving
- Heat Sign Two Summer League Players Including Sharpshooter Matt Williams