MIAMI (CBSMiami) – If you use the Dolphin Expressway to get to work in the morning, this is for you.
All lanes on westbound State Road 836 from NW 57th Avenue to NW 72nd Avenue will be closed Thursday from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
On Friday all lanes on eastbound SR 836 from NW 72nd Avenue to NW 57th Avenue will be completely closed from 11 p.m. to 10 a.m.
Construction crews will be on the Don Shula Expressway as well. The exit ramp from southbound 874 to Killian Parkway will be shut down Tuesday night at 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Broward drivers should keep a keen eye on I-595. The ramp from westbound I-595 to westbound State Road 84 at Davie Road will be closed tonight from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- FIU Announces Blood Drive, Vigil For Bridge Collapse Victims As Classes Set To Resume Monday
- Cirque Du Soleil Performer Dies After Fall At Florida Show
- Thousands Of Florida Homeowners Will Be Paid For Lost Trees
- Florida Schools May Get More Help To Hire Resource Officers
- Florida Driver Strikes 4 Motorcycles, Killing 1 Rider