AVENTURA (CBSMiami) – Take one step outside and there is one thing you’ll note for sure…summer temperatures are in full swing.
A look inside your closet may leave you disgruntled which can mean only one thing–it’s that time of year when some summer swag needs to be added to your wardrobe.
CBS4’s Lisa Petrillo met up with Fashion Blogger Kelly Saks at Aventura Mall for the following put-together, cool looks for summer:
For her: An Ellie Tahari Blue motorcycle jacket and skirt, available at Bloomingdale’s Aventura Mall
For him- Hugo Boss navy Jacket and shirt, available at Bloomingdale’s
For her: Clover Canyon print, two piece floral skirt and crop top, available at Bloomingdale’s
For him- A white Just Cavalli jacket paired with a paisley button down shirt and suede shoes, available at Bloomingdale’s
For her: Towel Cover-up by Fouta, available at Bloomingdale’s
For him: World Cup Jacket and Polo Shirt by Hugo Boss at Bloomindale’s available in all colors and teams! From Bloomingdales/
For her: Yellow blazer and white lace two piece shorts outfit, available at BCBG at Aventura Mall.
For him: Soft button down striped shirt and shorts with loafers too, both available at Lacoste at Aventura Mall.
For more looks, don’t miss The Summer Solstice Fashion Show Thursday June 19 at 6pm.
- Major Star Power Supports Parkland Students’ March For Our Lives In D.C.
- Romance Scams Cost Americans Millions Of Dollars
- ‘American Horror Story’ Mansion Owners File Lawsuit Over Obsessive Fans
- It’s Fat Tuesday! Toilet Plungers, Stilettos Flying Off Mardi Gras Floats
- Daughter: Popular Crooner Vic Damone Dies In Florida At 89