Focus On South Florida: Tackling Childhood Obesity
Childhood Obesity has more than doubled in children and quadrupled in adolescents in the past 30 years. ‘Fit Kids Day’ is a statewide initiative created for kids, by kids, and is dedicated to promoting healthier lifestyles. We’ll talk about this initiative, how it works and how you can get your kids involved.
- Charges Filed Against Intruders At Ray Allen’s Home
- Police: Missing Teen Found “Hanging Out In Hotel”
- Detective Honored With Duplicate Award He Buried With Beloved Father
- Family, Friends Of South Florida Journalist Held By ISIS Pray For His Safety
- Exclusive: Disappearance Of Noemi Gonzalez To Be Profiled On Crime Stoppers Case Files