SAO PAULO (CBSMiami/AP) — Brazil’s soccer team is headed to South Florida after the World Cup.
Organizers said Friday that the Selecao will play an exhibition against Colombia on Sept. 5th at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens.
Four days later, they’ll face Ecuador at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
FIFA eliminated the August date for exhibition games. The international calendar sets aside periods for national team games during the second half of this year from Sept. 1-9, Oct. 6-14 and Nov. 10-18.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Streaking Trocheck, Panthers Host Equally Hot Crosby & Penguins
- Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Talks Hosting The Big Game
- Whiteside Gets Triple-Double As Heat Hold Off Hornets 98-95
- Johnny Manziel Facing Criminal Investigation Over Allegations He Hit Ex-Girlfriend
- Gauging The Nation’s Pulse On The Fins At Super Bowl Media Center