SAO PAULO (CBSMiami/AP) — Brazil’s soccer team is headed to South Florida after the World Cup.
Organizers said Friday that the Selecao will play an exhibition against Colombia on Sept. 5th at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens.
Four days later, they’ll face Ecuador at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
FIFA eliminated the August date for exhibition games. The international calendar sets aside periods for national team games during the second half of this year from Sept. 1-9, Oct. 6-14 and Nov. 10-18.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill Ready For 2017 With Fully Healed Knee
- CBS Sports’ Jim Spanarkel On #13 Florida-#11 Kentucky SEC Rematch
- Chris Bosh To Appear As Studio Analyst On New TNT NBA Series
- MLB Rule Change Gives Giancarlo Stanton Unique Piece Of History
- Mattingly: Reversing The Tolerance For Ks Would Speed Play