SAO PAULO (CBSMiami/AP) — Brazil’s soccer team is headed to South Florida after the World Cup.
Organizers said Friday that the Selecao will play an exhibition against Colombia on Sept. 5th at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens.
Four days later, they’ll face Ecuador at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
FIFA eliminated the August date for exhibition games. The international calendar sets aside periods for national team games during the second half of this year from Sept. 1-9, Oct. 6-14 and Nov. 10-18.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- CBS Sports’ Nantz, Simms, Cowher, Gonzalez Analyze NFL Championships
- Welterweight Title Fight Between Keith Thurman And Danny Garcia To Air In Primetime On CBS
- Boselli On Dolphins: “The Upgrades Need To Come On Defense”
- Marlins Acquire Starter Dan Straily For Trio Of Prospects
- Mavericks In Town To Face Upbeat Heat