Alzheimer’s is a growing problem nationwide. In Florida the prevalence of the disease in Florida is forecast to increase from 49 percent to 81 percent between now and 2025. But two recent studies are providing encouraging news for our senior citizens and those of us with parents reaching the elderly stages of their lives. We talk with a neurosurgeon who is also an anti-aging specialist and author about ways to keep dementia at bay.
- Restaurant Where “2 Drunk 2 Care” Driver Drank Before Fatal Crash Is In Trouble Again
- Miami-Dade Police Release Sketch Of Man Who Robbed & Sexually Assaulted 3 People
- Suspected Gunman Arrested After Deadly Night At T.I. Concert
- Major Mural Adds Pop Of Color To Brickell
- Family Members Want Answers Following Trooper-Involved Shooting