Alzheimer’s is a growing problem nationwide. In Florida the prevalence of the disease in Florida is forecast to increase from 49 percent to 81 percent between now and 2025. But two recent studies are providing encouraging news for our senior citizens and those of us with parents reaching the elderly stages of their lives. We talk with a neurosurgeon who is also an anti-aging specialist and author about ways to keep dementia at bay.
- Tax Reform & Spending Bill: Things Standing Between Congress & A Holiday Break
- Police Go Door-To-Door To Get Info On Child’s Killer
- Protecting Your Packages From Porch Pirates
- ‘It’s Pretty Horrific’: Train Derails In Washington, Killing Several
- Newly Released Video Offers Look At Secretive Pentagon UFO Program