Focus On South Florida: Keeping Dementia At Bay
Alzheimer’s is a growing problem nationwide. In Florida the prevalence of the disease in Florida is forecast to increase from 49 percent to 81 percent between now and 2025. But two recent studies are providing encouraging news for our senior citizens and those of us with parents reaching the elderly stages of their lives. We talk with a neurosurgeon who is also an anti-aging specialist and author about ways to keep dementia at bay.
- Charges Filed Against Intruders At Ray Allen’s Home
- Police: Missing Teen Found “Hanging Out In Hotel”
- Detective Honored With Duplicate Award He Buried With Beloved Father
- Family, Friends Of South Florida Journalist Held By ISIS Pray For His Safety
- Exclusive: Disappearance Of Noemi Gonzalez To Be Profiled On Crime Stoppers Case Files