Alzheimer’s is a growing problem nationwide. In Florida the prevalence of the disease in Florida is forecast to increase from 49 percent to 81 percent between now and 2025. But two recent studies are providing encouraging news for our senior citizens and those of us with parents reaching the elderly stages of their lives. We talk with a neurosurgeon who is also an anti-aging specialist and author about ways to keep dementia at bay.
- Gov. Scott Orders Extra Security At MSD High After Student Arrests
- Florida Couple Claims Hospital Allowed Miccosukee Police To Take Newborn Baby With Bogus Court Order
- Obamas Write Letter To “Inspirational” Students Of Parkland
- Brother Of Confessed Parkland Gunman Visited MSD Numerous Times
- Police Investigating Two Bodies Discovered In Hollywood Gated Community