Alzheimer’s is a growing problem nationwide. In Florida the prevalence of the disease in Florida is forecast to increase from 49 percent to 81 percent between now and 2025. But two recent studies are providing encouraging news for our senior citizens and those of us with parents reaching the elderly stages of their lives. We talk with a neurosurgeon who is also an anti-aging specialist and author about ways to keep dementia at bay.
- Federal Judge Blocks Latest Trump Travel Ban
- Rep. Wilson’s Office Says She’s Getting Threats Over Blasting Trump’s Call To Widow
- Boy On Bike Dragged By SUV Gets New Wheels
- Sentencing Underway For Teen Convicted Of Murdering Young Aspiring Chef
- Preparations Already Underway At UF Ahead Of White Nationalist Speaker