Caribbean Americans have been a part of South Florida’s history from the very beginning. Caribbean culture is intertwined with ours. The Caribbean Heritage Foundation was founded in 2007 to promote awareness and recognition of Caribbean-Americans and their contributions to this country. June is Caribbean Heritage Month. To talk about it are Caribbean Heritage Foundation co-founder Asa Sealy and Kevin Lyttle who is a recording artist & Caribbean American Month Ambassador.
- Concerns Grow After 1st Baby Born With Zika-Related Birth Defect In Florida
- Video: Miami Gardens Police Chief Tackles Suspect In Store
- Young Girls Take Stand Against Coral Springs School Employee Accused Of Molestation
- Dems Force Legislative Poll On Post-Pulse Special Session
- Consumer Group Lists Most Hazardous Summer Toys