Caribbean Americans have been a part of South Florida’s history from the very beginning. Caribbean culture is intertwined with ours. The Caribbean Heritage Foundation was founded in 2007 to promote awareness and recognition of Caribbean-Americans and their contributions to this country. June is Caribbean Heritage Month. To talk about it are Caribbean Heritage Foundation co-founder Asa Sealy and Kevin Lyttle who is a recording artist & Caribbean American Month Ambassador.
- Two Teens Shot At Liberty City Square Apartments
- Fort Lauderdale Police Detective To Be Laid To Rest On Friday
- Dash Cam Captures High Speed Chase & Fight With DUI Suspect
- Local Air Traffic Control Union President Explains What Happened During Power Outage
- Aerial Spraying In & Around Zika Zone To Continue Saturday