MIAMI (CBSMiami/AP) — The Mega Money Jackpot has increased to $2 million.
The hike happened after no tickets matched all four numbers plus the Mega Ball in the “Mega Money” game.
Florida Lottery officials said Friday that no tickets matched 4-of-4 either; 48 tickets won $466.50 each for picking 3-of-4 plus the Mega Ball number; 867 tickets won $50.50 each for picking 3-of-4; 1,142 tickets won $26.50 each for picking 2-of-4 plus the Mega Ball; 10,513 tickets won $2.50 each for matching one number plus the Mega Ball; 25,730 tickets won $2 each for picking 2-of-4; and 24,171 won a free Quick Pick ticket for matching the Mega Ball.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 06-18-23-39, and the Mega Ball was 21.
The next drawing is set for Tuesday, June 10th.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Serious Accident Near Miami Seaquarium Ties Up Traffic
- Superheroes Soar Through Zoo Miami For ‘Live Like Bella’ Fundraiser
- 3-Year-Old Girl Undergoes Surgery After Being Mauled By Dog In Florida City
- Jose Fernandez’s Girlfriend Gives Birth To Baby Girl
- Dealership Taken For A Ride When $150K Maserati Disappears