Police: Teen Shot In Face, Subjects Fled Scene
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Are You Camera Ready? Police Body Cams Are Here
- FIU Police: Look Out For Cyclist Grabbing Female Buttocks
- Search Continues For Man Who Shot 3-Year Old During Fight With Mother
- South Dade High Student Charged In School Employee’s Rape
- Coral Gables Police Arrest Alleged Female Burglar Caught On Camera