OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas Public Safety Commission Convenes
- Woman Stabbed By Husband In Babies R Us Parking Lot
- Plans Announced For Project That Would Connect Sawgrass Expressway To I-95
- 2 Slain Sheriff’s Deputies Laid To Rest In Florida
- 911 Operator Honored For Work During Deadly Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting