Police: Teen Shot In Face, Subjects Fled Scene
South Florida Crime
OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Five Sentenced In $25M Medicare Fraud Involving Nicaragua, D.R.
- Celebrants Wowed By Ft. Lauderdale Beach Fireworks Finale
- Police Remove Unauthorized Confederate Flag Flown In Florida
- Revelers Flock To The Biltmore For Fireworks Spectacular
- Police Set Up Perimeter After Coral Gables Shooting