OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Reports Of Manhole Explosion Near Sunset Place Mall
- Traffic Alert: Overturned Vehicle On I-95 Causing Traffic Delays
- Focus Turns To Senator With Doctor Guilty Of Medicare Fraud
- Protesters Interrupt Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast In Ft. Lauderdale
- Burglar Uses Newspaper To Thwart Security Cam