OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Fire Breaks Out In Oakland Park Auto Shop
- Trump Holds Campaign Rally In Tampa
- Four Men Charged In Broward Burglaries
- Reports Of Shots Fired In Miami Gardens Neighborhood
- Video Shows Crook Climb Through Restaurant Window, Burglarize Business