OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Ford Insists Explorers Safe, Offers Free Fix For Exhaust Creeping Into Cabins
- Body Of US Soldier Killed In Niger Returns Home To South Florida
- “Shaky” Bank Bandit Moving Up The Coast
- Deadly Rollover Crash At Turnpike Tollbooth
- Miami Republican Planning To Run For Congress Claim She Was Abducted By Aliens