OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Opa-Locka Commissioner Facing Charges Is Killed In Head-On Crash
- Hacker Group Anonymous Targets Governor Rick Scott
- Debate Over Cubans’ Arrival Heads To Federal Court
- Miami Gets Record 11th Super Bowl In 2020
- Youth Minister Out Of Hospital After Double Lung Transplant