Police: Teen Shot In Face, Subjects Fled Scene
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Trappers Catch Nuisance Gables Croc
- Future Of Dade Fair At Tamiami Park May Go To Voters
- Exclusive: Family Of Victim In DJ Laz Boating Accident Speaks Out
- Man Accused Of Animal Cruelty After Neighbors Complaints
- Kids Found Alone In Casino Parking Lot, Couple Charged