OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Flight Diverted To Fort Lauderdale After Passengers Injured
- Florida Supreme Court Considers Overturning Death Sentences
- Missing Miami Beach K9 Found
- MMA Fighter Jordan Parsons Dies After Hit-And-Run Crash
- Bank Robbery Suspect Caught On I-95 In Deerfield Beach