OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Toddler Dies From Meningitis At Downtown Day Care
- Jury Begins Deliberations In Third ‘Baby Lollipops’ Murder Trial
- Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross’ RISE Program Hosts Local High School Students At Hard Rock Stadium
- Activist Group: Video Shows Farm Owner Knew About Abuse Of Cows
- Cirque Du Soleil’s Volta Brings Adventurous Spirit To South Florida