Police: Teen Shot In Face, Subjects Fled Scene
South Florida Crime
OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Surfboard Thieves Caught On Camera
- Woman Killed By Truck Backing Out Of Driveway
- Sailor Shot In North Lauderdale Apartment Complex
- Police: 82-Year-Old Man Accidently Hits 90 Year Old With Car
- Round 2: Black Friday Shopping Frenzy