OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Series Of Threats Target Jewish Centers Around Country
- Lower Keys Clear Night Skies Attract Astronomers To Winter Star Party
- CBS4 Exclusive: Get Rid Of Your Ticket App
- Parents Of Pulse Victim Push Back Against Expanded Gun Legislation Proposal
- ‘Trump Effect’ Hurting Local Businesses In Palm Beach