OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Car Slams Into Man On Biscayne Blvd, Kills Him
- Middle School Teacher Won’t Be Charged In Hot Car Death
- Florida Still Key In Hunt For 270
- Two Accused Of Trying To Extort Internet Star YesJulz
- Warren Sapp Nipped By Shark While Lobster Hunting In Keys