OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Crews Lower Dangling Man To Safety After Scaffolding Collapse
- Lack Of Support Delays Vote On GOP Health Care Bill
- Israel Police Arrest Suspect In US JCC Bomb Threats
- Cannabis For Canines. Yes It’s A Real Thing
- Death Certificates Ordered In Gay Marriages