OPA-LOCKA (CBSMiami) – Police said a teenager was shot in the face Friday night and two subjects fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
The incident occurred in the 14000 block of NW 22nd Avenue just before 7 p.m. Police said the 15-year-old was waiting for a bus at a bus stop.
According to police, the man teen was shot in the eye and shot was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The condition of the victim is not clear.
If you have information call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Scaffolding Collapses 40-Feet Up Killing 1, Injuring 2
- Matt Leblanc Is The ‘Man With A Plan’
- Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine Talks Early Voting At FIU
- Pregnant Woman With Zika Tells Others To Have Faith
- Election Workers Checking Ballots For Missing Marijuana Question