PINECREST (CBSMiami) – Hey Heat fans in the Pinecrest area…how good are your selfie-taking skills? It’s time to get creative as Pinecrest is having a contest to kick-off the NBA Finals.
At the start of the 2014 NBA Finals, the Village of Pinecrest is having a White Hot Selfie contest–open to anyone.
Any and all Heat fans are invited to take selfies in front of the White Hot Heat Street sign on 132nd Street, just half a block east of US1—by the entrance of Suniland Park.
In order to participate, selfie-takers should post their best shot on social media using the hashtag #LarryLovesPinecrest.
Two winners, selected based on creativity and Heat spirit, will each win a Spalding Miami Heat 2014 NBA Finals Mini-Ball. Winning selfies will also be posted on the Pinecrest Facebook page.
The contest starts Thursday and ends at midnight the night of the Heat’s Game 4 against the Spurs.
- Hassan Whiteside One Of Many D-League Success Stories
- Mannix On Heat & Trade Deadline: “They’re Buyers, No Question”
- Potential Miami Heat Trade Deadline Deals: Terrance Jones Rental
- LOOK: Dwyane Wade Spent All-Star Weekend Having A Blast With Chris Bosh
- Potential Miami Heat Trade Deadline Deals: Help Carmelo Leave New York