PINECREST (CBSMiami) – Hey Heat fans in the Pinecrest area…how good are your selfie-taking skills? It’s time to get creative as Pinecrest is having a contest to kick-off the NBA Finals.
At the start of the 2014 NBA Finals, the Village of Pinecrest is having a White Hot Selfie contest–open to anyone.
Any and all Heat fans are invited to take selfies in front of the White Hot Heat Street sign on 132nd Street, just half a block east of US1—by the entrance of Suniland Park.
In order to participate, selfie-takers should post their best shot on social media using the hashtag #LarryLovesPinecrest.
Two winners, selected based on creativity and Heat spirit, will each win a Spalding Miami Heat 2014 NBA Finals Mini-Ball. Winning selfies will also be posted on the Pinecrest Facebook page.
The contest starts Thursday and ends at midnight the night of the Heat’s Game 4 against the Spurs.
- Hyde On Fernandez: “He Was Somebody That Everyone Had A Thread Into”
- Heat President Pat Riley Believes Bosh Career In Miami Is Over
- Heat’s Dragic Very Upset After Hearing Latest Bosh News
- More Blood Clot Issues Derail Chris Bosh’s Comeback
- Bosh Disagreed With Heat Doctors Who Said His Career Was Likely Over