Pinecrest Kicks-Off White Hot Heat Selfie Contest
PINECREST (CBSMiami) – Hey Heat fans in the Pinecrest area…how good are your selfie-taking skills? It’s time to get creative as Pinecrest is having a contest to kick-off the NBA Finals.
At the start of the 2014 NBA Finals, the Village of Pinecrest is having a White Hot Selfie contest–open to anyone.
Any and all Heat fans are invited to take selfies in front of the White Hot Heat Street sign on 132nd Street, just half a block east of US1—by the entrance of Suniland Park.
In order to participate, selfie-takers should post their best shot on social media using the hashtag #LarryLovesPinecrest.
Two winners, selected based on creativity and Heat spirit, will each win a Spalding Miami Heat 2014 NBA Finals Mini-Ball. Winning selfies will also be posted on the Pinecrest Facebook page.
The contest starts Thursday and ends at midnight the night of the Heat’s Game 4 against the Spurs.
- Wallace: ‘Whiteside Believes He Can Be a Dominant Center’
- Hassan Whiteside and Draymond Green Engaged in Some Twitter Beef
- Winderman: Curious to See How Hassan Whiteside Handles First Heat Training Camp
- Stoudemire Hoping Miami Heat Get to See His All-Star Form
- Hassan Whiteside Pleased With Elevated NBA2K16 Rating