MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, on Saturday.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line starting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Lawsuit: Cubans Who Scaled Keys Lighthouse Should Stay In U.S.
- Teen Wounded In Miami-Dade Police-Involved Shooting
- DNC Chair Possible Collateral Damage In Clinton, Sanders Fight
- Traffic Stop Turns Deadly After Officer Shoots Suspect
- Colleagues Honor Opa-Locka Commissioner Killed In Head-On Crash