Traffic Detour On Coral Way Saturday
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, on Saturday.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line starting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Deadly Crash On SW 8th Street In Gator Park
- Northbound SR 826 Closures Set For Sunday Night & Monday Morning
- Man Suffers Serious Injuries In Bus Stop Crash
- Two Vehicles Damaged In Apparent Miami Beach Hate Crime
- Miramar Police Investigating Sunday Night Shooting