MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, on Saturday.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line starting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Touching Tribute To Local Veterans During Honor Flight South Florida
- Disturbing Sex Trend ‘Stealthing’ Raising Legal & Ethical Concerns
- Exclusive: Angry Mom Demands Justice After Daughter’s Encounter With Miami Cop
- BSO: Murder Charge For Man Who Slammed Baby’s Head Against Bedpost
- Fyre Fest In Bahamas Fizzles, Concert Goers Stranded