Traffic Detour On Coral Way Saturday
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, on Saturday.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line starting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- “Slithery” Surprise At Construction Site
- Falling Gas Prices Fueling Delight For Drivers
- Two Men Charged In Deadly Coral Springs Shooting
- Millions Of Drivers Affected By Defective Air Bag Warning
- BSO Identifies Cyclist Killed By Tri-Rail Train