MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, on Saturday.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line starting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Second Lawsuit Filed In Miami Bridge Collapse
- Two Stoneman Douglas Students Arrested For Bringing Weapons To School
- Following Latest Arrest At Stoneman Douglas, Parents Concern Continues To Grow
- Sen. Lauren Book On Walking Tour To Promote Sex Abuse Awareness
- Two People Injured In Miramar Shooting