MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, on Saturday.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line starting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Court’s Mea Culpa Doesn’t Halt Execution
- 6 People Taken To Hospital After Car Slams Into School Van, Flipping It Over
- Police: No Evidence Of Shooting At Dolphin Mall; Nothing More Than A Hoax
- No Place Kicked Off The Eclipse Like Frost Science Museum
- Millions Who Hit The Road For Total Solar Eclipse Experience Spectacular Celestial Show