MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, on Saturday.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line starting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- SpaceX Sending Private Citizens To The Moon & Back
- Liberty City Swelling With Pride Over Oscar Winner ‘Moonlight’
- Miami-Dade PD Needs Help Finding 22-Year-Old Woman Believed To Be In Danger
- Jewish School, JCC Reopened After Bomb Threat
- 10 Big Issues To Watch During 2017 Session