MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, on Saturday.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line starting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Aerial Spraying In & Around Zika Zone To Continue Saturday
- Miami Police Officer Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal At Award Ceremony
- Residents, Businesses Caught Between Political Fight Over Zika
- Miami-Dade Police Investigating Fatal Shooting Outside Shopping Center
- Tropical Storm Gaston Weakens A Little More