Traffic Detour On Coral Way Saturday
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, on Saturday.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line starting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Driver Who Killed Pregnant Woman To Be Sentenced
- County Pushing to Tear Down Liberty Square Housing Complex
- 20-Year Old Accused Of Hiring Two Teen Prostitutes
- Critical Mass Set To Take The Streets Friday
- Mitt Romney Says He Will Not Run For President