MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, on Saturday.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line starting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Florida’s Congressional Race Includes Some Familiar Names
- Two Dead In Mass Shooting Outside Ft Myers Club
- Travel Up At Miami Int’l Airport Despite Drop In Brazil Travelers
- DCF To Decide Custody Of 7-Year Old Who Survived Deadly Shooting
- Judge: Bitcoin Not Same As Money In Criminal Case