WEST PALM BEACH (CBSMiami/AP) — A West Palm Beach daycare worker, accused of abusing a child under her care, has been released from jail.
Police say 38-year-old Zully Ruiz-Yapan of Greenacres was seen on video surveillance abusing a 2-year-old at the Apostolic Child Development Center.
Authorities launched an investigation after another toddler was hospitalized with injuries apparently suffered after an object was shoved in the child’s mouth.
Ruiz-Yapan has posted a $6,000 bond. Jail records didn’t say if she had an attorney.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- ‘It’s A Day Of Positivity, Not Pain’: Parkland Student Activists On National School Walkout
- President Trump Adds Coral Gables Husband-And-Wife Duo To Legal Team
- Meghan Markle’s Rise From Child Activist To Global Star To Future Royal Explored In CBS News Special
- Suspended Syracuse Fraternity: Offensive Video Was ‘Satirical Sketch’
- Students Rally At Ft. Lauderdale City Hall On National Walk Out Day