MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Trump On Florida Congresswoman: She’s A ‘Disaster For Dems’
- Homeless Man Beaten To Death In Ft Lauderdale
- FBI Unravels Plot To Bomb South Florida Mall
- Cold Front To Impact South Florida Tuesday To Thursday
- Altercation Leads To Woman Fatally Shot At Shopping Center