Traffic Detour On Coral Way Saturday
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Health Dept. Offering Free Back-To-School Immunizations In Miami-Dade
- Georgia Girl Struck By Plane On Florida Beach Dies
- Back-To-School Sales Tax Holiday Starts Friday
- Knife Wielding Robbers Rough Up Stop N Go Clerk
- Critical Mass Cyclist Charged After Challenging Cop