MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Parkland Student On March For Our Lives: ‘Politicians Won’t Care Unless We Get Out There’
- Many Willing To Tell “Little White Lie” If Late For Work
- Fire Breaks Out At Brickell City Centre Restaurant
- Car Slams Into Hollywood Home, Injures Child Inside
- Stoneman Douglas Students Head To D.C. For March For Our Lives