MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- BSO Deputy Arrested For Shoplifting
- Rainy Season Has Arrived With A Vengeance
- Surveillance Video Catches Attempted BSO Cruiser Break-In
- Federal Prosecutors File Plea Deal In Deadly Florida Airport Shooting
- Body Cam Footage Shows Police Showdown With Trump Doral Gunman