Traffic Detour On Coral Way Saturday
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Exclusive: Miami Police Chief Asks For Public’s Help After Two Tragedies
- Local Aviation Expert Weighs In On Changes To Make Flights Safer
- Caught On Camera: Rescue Of Stranded Kayakers In S.Fla.
- House, Senate On Different Gambling Tracks
- Bicyclist Killed In Hit And Run Crash In Coral Gables