MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Abandoned Home Goes Up In Flames In Ft. Lauderdale
- Killer Crocodile Snatches Dog Near Key Biscayne Pond
- Sand Artists Sculpt In International Competition In Key West
- Wade, Haslem Attend Sneaker Store’s Grand Opening
- Gunshot Victim Found Laying On Sidewalk Survives