Traffic Detour On Coral Way Saturday
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Florida’s Top Crocodile Expert Weighs In On Gables “Croc” Controversy
- Florida City Police Rescue Man From Sinking Car
- Family, Friends Gather To Remember Tanya Gonzalez
- Report: Davie Woman Stabbed To Death; No Bond For Accused Murderer
- Marlins’ Jose Fernandez Cleared To Start Throwing Again