MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Single Vehicle Crash On I-75 Claims Lives Of Three, Injures Five Others
- Pilot Thinks He May Have Spotted Teen Who Was Lost At Sea
- Sea Turtle Nesting Season Gets Underway In Florida
- Overnight Closure Of Florida Turnpike At I-75 Coming Up
- Royal Caribbean Doubles Profit In First Quarter