MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Family Depressed After Ruling Clears BSO Deputy In Shooting Death Of Man With Air Rifle
- Toddler Shot, Killed In Dania Beach By Father
- Health Officials: 4 New Possible Cases Of Non-Travel Related Zika In Dade, Broward
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott To Chair Trump Super PAC
- Richardson Details Talks With Scott After Shootings