MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- Stolen Car Crashes Into Davie Home, Driver Runs Off
- Missile Failure Off Florida? British Prime Minister Won’t Say
- 4 Hospitalized After Drag Racing Crash In Davie
- Police: Woman Slashed Trump Sign Because It “Ruined Her Chill”
- Boil Water Order Issued For Village Of Bal Harbour