MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- 3-Year-Old Girl Undergoes Surgery After Being Mauled By Dog In Florida City
- Boynton Beach Police Release Photos of Wells Fargo Bank Robbery
- Bacon-Wrapped Guava & Cream Cheese Burger Wins People’s Choice Award At SOBEWFF
- The Neighborhood Boom: Allapattah’s Diversity Key To Its Fast-Pace Growth
- Judge: Dr. Phil Interview Of ‘Cannibal Killer’ Must Be Released