MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers be aware of a traffic detour on Coral Way, in the area of Coral Gables, this weekend.
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department will be installing a new water line from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Saturday, May 31st.
This means part of Coral Way will be temporarily closed between Granada Boulevard and Cordova Street.
Drivers on Coral Way, heading West will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
For those heading East, traffic will be detoured to Castile Avenue at Granada Boulevard and then will be re-routed back to Coral Way via Cordova St.
- 1-Year-Old Dies, Investigators Want To Know What Happened
- Blaze Breaks Out At Dade Townhome, Some Pets Rescued
- Arrest Made After Truck Intentionally Slammed Into Car
- South Florida Makes Amazon’s Top 20 List For New HQ Location
- Florida Legislature Could Declare Pornography A Health Risk