SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Authorities located a 13-year-old boy after he disappeared for several hours during a gathering with family members.
William Peachey disappeared in the area of the 12000 block of SW 148th Street.
A person close to the family said the group was celebrating a Memorial Day at Larry & Penny Thompson Park when Peachey disappeared.
The missing child alert has been canceled.
- Federal Probe Could Shake Up Florida’s Governor Race
- Senate Bill’s Cuts To Medicaid Would Harm Florida
- Mayors Meet In Miami Beach To Discuss Climate Change, Immigration
- Cannibal Killer: “I Just Want To Be A Normal Kid Again”
- Cindy Continues To Drench Mississippi Valley