SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Authorities located a 13-year-old boy after he disappeared for several hours during a gathering with family members.
William Peachey disappeared in the area of the 12000 block of SW 148th Street.
A person close to the family said the group was celebrating a Memorial Day at Larry & Penny Thompson Park when Peachey disappeared.
The missing child alert has been canceled.
- “Bellissima” Exhibition Highlights Italy’s Creativity, High Fashion & Art
- UM Students Use Advertising To Support Local Charity Groups
- Sunrise Man Arrested For Exposing Himself To Kids At Playground
- Zika Concerns Has Broward Mosquito Control Scrambling
- Miami Filmmaker Urges Fans To Report Police Union Pres. For Cyber-Bullying