SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Authorities located a 13-year-old boy after he disappeared for several hours during a gathering with family members.
William Peachey disappeared in the area of the 12000 block of SW 148th Street.
A person close to the family said the group was celebrating a Memorial Day at Larry & Penny Thompson Park when Peachey disappeared.
The missing child alert has been canceled.
- Travel At Miami Int’l Airport Up Despite Drop In Brazil Travelers
- DCF To Decide Custody Of 7-Year Old Who Survived Deadly Shooting
- Judge: Bitcoin Not Same As Money In Criminal Case
- Wasserman Schultz Met With ‘Boos’ At Delegation Breakfast
- Clothing Company Empowers People With Disabilities