SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Authorities located a 13-year-old boy after he disappeared for several hours during a gathering with family members.
William Peachey disappeared in the area of the 12000 block of SW 148th Street.
A person close to the family said the group was celebrating a Memorial Day at Larry & Penny Thompson Park when Peachey disappeared.
The missing child alert has been canceled.
- Moment Of Silence Held For FIU Bridge Collapse Victims
- Car Slams Into Broward Sheriff’s Office Building, 2 Injured
- ‘This, For Me, Is Not Partisan’: Father Of School Shooting Victim On Gun Safety
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Ben Platt Release Mashup For The ‘March For Our Lives’
- Man Accused Of Killing Father & Son In Hit & Run Found In Hialeah Hotel