SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Authorities located a 13-year-old boy after he disappeared for several hours during a gathering with family members.
William Peachey disappeared in the area of the 12000 block of SW 148th Street.
A person close to the family said the group was celebrating a Memorial Day at Larry & Penny Thompson Park when Peachey disappeared.
The missing child alert has been canceled.
- SWAT Called Out After Robbery Suspected Holes Up In Fort Lauderdale Business
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Gives Updated Timeline On Deadly Niger Attack
- Iconic Key West Attraction Restored After Irma
- 65 Pounds Of Marijuana Hidden Inside Couple’s Amazon Order
- Child Says Neighbor Walked Into Miami Home, Exposed Himself