SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Authorities located a 13-year-old boy after he disappeared for several hours during a gathering with family members.
William Peachey disappeared in the area of the 12000 block of SW 148th Street.
A person close to the family said the group was celebrating a Memorial Day at Larry & Penny Thompson Park when Peachey disappeared.
The missing child alert has been canceled.
- Exclusive: Man Accused Of Impregnating 10-Year-Old Now In Custody
- Stash Of Illegal Fireworks An Accident Waiting To Happen
- Father of Gun Violence Victim Says He Still Sees Positive In Life
- Fireworks & Fido Don’t Mix, But Now A Drug Can Help
- Death Row Inmate In Notorious Murder Case Asks To Be Released Before Re-Trial