SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Authorities located a 13-year-old boy after he disappeared for several hours during a gathering with family members.
William Peachey disappeared in the area of the 12000 block of SW 148th Street.
A person close to the family said the group was celebrating a Memorial Day at Larry & Penny Thompson Park when Peachey disappeared.
The missing child alert has been canceled.
- FPL Customers Off The Hook For FPL’s Hurricane Irma Recovery Costs
- American Airlines Joins United In Cashless Transactions At MIA
- Iguana Shot, Found With Four Arrows In Its Body
- Regulators Consider FPL Request To Build New Broward Power Plant
- ‘Cocaine Cowboys’ Smuggler Convicted In Auto Fraud Case