MIAMI GARDENS (CBSMiami) — A woman died after being pulled from a fire at a flea market in Miami Gardens.
According to officials, officers responded to a fire at 18200 NW 27th Avenue just after 7:00 p.m. on Saturday.
When they arrived, they were told by Fire Rescue that an adult female was inside structure.
Fire Rescue workers were able to get the victim out of the burning structure and rush her to Jackson Ryder Trauma Center where she was listed in very serious condition.
While in the hospital, she succumbed to her injuries and died.
Officials are investigating the cause of the fire.
- Rep. Wilson Calls Trump ‘Insensitive’ For Telling Widow Of Soldier ‘He Knew What He Signed Up For’
- Body Of US Soldier Killed In Niger Returns Home To South Florida
- 5000 Role Models Of Excellence Create Scholarship In Honor Of Slain Soldier
- PETA & Crime Stoppers Up Reward To Find Person Who Stabbed Dog To Death
- Deadly Rollover Crash At Turnpike Tollbooth