MIAMI GARDENS (CBSMiami) — A woman died after being pulled from a fire at a flea market in Miami Gardens.
According to officials, officers responded to a fire at 18200 NW 27th Avenue just after 7:00 p.m. on Saturday.
When they arrived, they were told by Fire Rescue that an adult female was inside structure.
Fire Rescue workers were able to get the victim out of the burning structure and rush her to Jackson Ryder Trauma Center where she was listed in very serious condition.
While in the hospital, she succumbed to her injuries and died.
Officials are investigating the cause of the fire.
- Police Use of Social Media Expanding & It’s Raising New Concerns
- 7 Earth-Size Planets Found In Habitable Zone Outside Our Solar System
- Anti-Trump Protesters Take Fight To Local Leaders Who Didn’t Hold Town Hall
- Trump Administration Lifts Federal Guidelines On Transgender Student Bathroom Protections
- Congressional Leaders Pen Letter Asking Feds To Investigate JCC Bomb Threats