MIAMI GARDENS (CBSMiami) — A woman died after being pulled from a fire at a flea market in Miami Gardens.
According to officials, officers responded to a fire at 18200 NW 27th Avenue just after 7:00 p.m. on Saturday.
When they arrived, they were told by Fire Rescue that an adult female was inside structure.
Fire Rescue workers were able to get the victim out of the burning structure and rush her to Jackson Ryder Trauma Center where she was listed in very serious condition.
While in the hospital, she succumbed to her injuries and died.
Officials are investigating the cause of the fire.
- Austin Serial Bombing Suspect Killed Self When Cornered By Police
- Gov. Scott Orders Extra Security At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High After Student Arrests
- Miami Beach Club Reopens After Horse Stunt Investigation
- Florida Couple Claims Hospital Allowed Miccosukee Police To Take Newborn Baby With Bogus Court Order
- Is It Really Spring? 4th Nor’easter In 3 Weeks Closes Schools, Delays Flights