Man Arrested In Connection To Stepfather’s Death In Country Walk
South Florida Crime
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Fort Lauderdale Police arrested a man in connection to a murder in Country Walk.
Michael Wynne Bohannon, 37, was arrested on Thursday, May 22nd on a second degree murder charge in connection to the death of 65-year old Robert Castillo.
Bohannon was Castillo’s stepson.
According to police, Castillo’s body was discovered by his wife inside his home on a quiet cul-de-sac on Saturday, May 17th just before 5: 00 p.m.
Medical examiners performed an autopsy which revealed Castillo died as a result of sharp force injuries and blunt force injuries.
Many residents came out of their homes to see the street crawling with police and the road blocked-off to traffic along SW 138 Avenue on the same day Castillo’s body was found.
“We saw (the road) blocked off, the road taped off,” said neighbor Jean LaCharite. “It’s kind of scary. It puts you on your toes.”
- Father Charged With Neglect In Toddler’s Death Out Of Jail
- Locals, Tourists To Gather For Concert Celebrating 100 Years Of Miami Beach
- Mothers Embrace As Community Rallies To Find Their Sons’ Killers
- High School Sports Group Could Face Overhaul
- Exclusive: Miami Police Chief Asks For Public’s Help After Two Tragedies