Man Arrested In Connection To Stepfather’s Death In Country Walk
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Fort Lauderdale Police arrested a man in connection to a murder in Country Walk.
Michael Wynne Bohannon, 37, was arrested on Thursday, May 22nd on a second degree murder charge in connection to the death of 65-year old Robert Castillo.
Bohannon was Castillo’s stepson.
According to police, Castillo’s body was discovered by his wife inside his home on a quiet cul-de-sac on Saturday, May 17th just before 5: 00 p.m.
Medical examiners performed an autopsy which revealed Castillo died as a result of sharp force injuries and blunt force injuries.
Many residents came out of their homes to see the street crawling with police and the road blocked-off to traffic along SW 138 Avenue on the same day Castillo’s body was found.
“We saw (the road) blocked off, the road taped off,” said neighbor Jean LaCharite. “It’s kind of scary. It puts you on your toes.”
- Experts: Food Allergies Are Skyrocketing
- Historic Liberty City Restaurant Closing Its Doors After 59 Years
- Man Finds Family Living In His Miami Home
- Friends Remember Victim In Deadly I-95 Wrong-Way Crash
- Family Remembers Murdered 11-Year-Old At Special Mass