MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The Homeless Voice Shelter needs help identifying a young man they found wandering the streets of Hollywood in the middle of the night.
The claims his name is Kenneth Thompson and he’s 23-years old.
The Homeless Voice’s Sean Cononie said he believes the man is suffering from some sort of mental disorder. Cononie believes the lives the area but so far no one has reported him as mission.
The shelter wants to get him back to his family as soon as possible. If you recognize this man, you are asked to call the Homeless Voice at (954) 924-3571.
- Now What? Options For Next Year As Health Law Drama Fades
- Miami FOP Union President Relieved of Duty For Cyber-bullying
- Ultra’s 1st Night A Reminder It’s A Musical Melting Pot
- ‘We Are Going To Move On’: Speaker Ryan After Pulling GOP Health Care Bill
- Fire Breaks Out At High-Rise Building Under Construction In Brickell