MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The Homeless Voice Shelter needs help identifying a young man they found wandering the streets of Hollywood in the middle of the night.
The claims his name is Kenneth Thompson and he’s 23-years old.
The Homeless Voice’s Sean Cononie said he believes the man is suffering from some sort of mental disorder. Cononie believes the lives the area but so far no one has reported him as mission.
The shelter wants to get him back to his family as soon as possible. If you recognize this man, you are asked to call the Homeless Voice at (954) 924-3571.
- Man Sentenced To 35 Years In FAU Student’s Murder
- These Florida Politicians Are Not Attending Trump’s Inauguration
- Trump Addresses Supporters On Eve Of Inauguration: ‘It’s Something Very Special’
- Dogs Given New Life After Being Rescued From South Korean Slaughter Farm
- Plantation Police On Lookout For Crime Trio Targeting, Robbing Women At Publix Stores