MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The Homeless Voice Shelter needs help identifying a young man they found wandering the streets of Hollywood in the middle of the night.
The claims his name is Kenneth Thompson and he’s 23-years old.
The Homeless Voice’s Sean Cononie said he believes the man is suffering from some sort of mental disorder. Cononie believes the lives the area but so far no one has reported him as mission.
The shelter wants to get him back to his family as soon as possible. If you recognize this man, you are asked to call the Homeless Voice at (954) 924-3571.
- Survivors Of Deadly School Shooting Share Their Horror
- After Searching For Over 40 Years, Authorities Say Ex-Cop Is Golden State Killer
- James Comey On Trump’s Assertion That Releasing Memos Was Illegal: ‘I Think He’s Just Making Stuff Up’
- City Of Miami Beach Honors Good Samaritan Who Defended Gay Couple During Attack
- Victim Speaks Out About Pickpockets Captured On Surveillance Tape