MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The Homeless Voice Shelter needs help identifying a young man they found wandering the streets of Hollywood in the middle of the night.
The claims his name is Kenneth Thompson and he’s 23-years old.
The Homeless Voice’s Sean Cononie said he believes the man is suffering from some sort of mental disorder. Cononie believes the lives the area but so far no one has reported him as mission.
The shelter wants to get him back to his family as soon as possible. If you recognize this man, you are asked to call the Homeless Voice at (954) 924-3571.
- Trump Open To Improving Background Checks For Gun Purchases, Spokesman Says
- Stoneman Douglas High Principal Says Love Will Get Them Through The Days Ahead
- A Day Of Mourning As More School Shooting Victims Laid To Rest
- Young Girl Killed In Ft. Lauderdale Apartment Fire
- Turning Anger Into Activism: School Shooting Victims Say ‘Never Again’