Hollywood Shelter Needs Help Identifying Man
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The Homeless Voice Shelter needs help identifying a young man they found wandering the streets of Hollywood in the middle of the night.
The claims his name is Kenneth Thompson and he’s 23-years old.
The Homeless Voice’s Sean Cononie said he believes the man is suffering from some sort of mental disorder. Cononie believes the lives the area but so far no one has reported him as mission.
The shelter wants to get him back to his family as soon as possible. If you recognize this man, you are asked to call the Homeless Voice at (954) 924-3571.
- Confidential Informant In FBI Sting Breaks His Silence
- Family Of Missing Ft. Lauderdale Teen Desperate For Answers
- Trayvon Martin’s Mother Shares Pain With Family Of Michael Brown
- Exclusive: Rape Victim Speaks About Arrest In 30-Year Old Cold Case
- ISIS Militants Reportedly Threaten Life Of South Florida Journalist