HALLANDALE BEACH (CBSMiami) — An adult nightclub dancer, charged with resisting arrest, was behind bars when she allegedly started stripping and masturbating in a holding cell, according to Broward Sheriff’s deputies.
Lakeisha Johnson, 29, was arrested in Hallandale Beach shortly after 1 a.m. on Monday, May 21st.
Deputies were responding to a possible theft of an iPad nearby and spotted Johnson jumping fences and running between houses, according to her arrest report.
When deputies finally caught up to Johnson, she allegedly began using vulgar language and removing her clothes.
Deputies allegedly told her numerous times to keep her clothes on and calm down.
She refused to answer when one of the deputies asked her why she was running, according to the report.
When a deputy went to his car to write-up the incident in his notebook, Johnson allegedly went up to the officer and leaned in, inches away from his face. The deputy said he tried to extend his arm to create space between them which is when Johnson allegedly slapped his arm and yelled at him, saying,”Don’t touch me [expletive]!”
She was then arrested.
Once in her holding cell,she allegedly started exposing her genitals and breasts and started masturbating, according to the report. The report states she also allegedly offered to perform a sex act in exchange for her release.
- Mother, Infant Carjacked In Broad Daylight, Then Released
- Lauderhill Police Release Surveillance Of Point-Blank Shooting Outside Fish Market
- Faulty Airbags Have South Florida At Forefront Of Biggest Auto Recall In U.S. History
- Couple Says Atlantis Paradise Resort Let The Bedbugs Bite
- Miami-Dade Mayor Focuses On Youth Violence In Yearly Address