FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A man suspected of shooting at two men in a car over the weekend has been arrested.
Pembroke Pines police received a call around 2:30 p.m. Sunday about shots being fired in front of a home at 1410 SW 87th Avenue. When they arrived they found two men, one with a gunshot wound.
They said were sitting a car in front of the residence when a man on a bicycle road up and fired two shots at them. The man on the bike was later identified as 28-year old Chancy Mallory, according to Pembroke Pines police.
The two men said they jumped out of the car and made a run for it. The gunman on the bike fired three more shots, hitting one of the men, and then peddled off.
Mallory was later arrested and charged with two counts of attempted murder, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and aggravated assault with a firearm.
Police have not given a motive for the shooting.
- Arrest Made In Dairy Farm Abuse Case As Sheriff Takes Swipe At Activist Who Exposed Case
- Police: Man Claiming To Be HIV Positive Sneaks Ont Airport Runway, Spits On Arresting Officer
- Loved Ones Gather To Mourn Loss Of High School Basketball Star Killed In Overtown
- Gwen Graham Joins Battle For Governorship
- Derek Jeter & The Marlins Step Up To The Plate For Thanksgiving