MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The father who allegedly took his daughter and fled to Mexico in 2009 appeared in bond court Monday morning.
Aaron Flint Cox will remain locked up until he is returned to Central Florida.
The girl was reunited with her mother in Miami, Saturday, after the more four-year search for her.
Police said Cara Cox was nine-years-old when her dad, who had weekend visiting rights, took her from Central Florida and fled.
Pictures alerted people to what the missing Volusia County girl might like look as she got older.
Last Monday, a tip came in to the National Center for Exploited and Missing Children.
It led investigators to Hidalgo, Mexico.
The father and child were found in a mountain area.
- Search Is On For Man Who Exposed Himself To A Teen
- Gun Scare Prompts Lockdown At Dillard High
- “No Confidence” Vote For Sheriff Israel Ends Thursday
- Mercedes Benz Corporate Run To Take Over Downtown Miami
- Taste Of The Town: True Japanese Cuisine Comes To South Beach At Azabu