MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The father who allegedly took his daughter and fled to Mexico in 2009 appeared in bond court Monday morning.
Aaron Flint Cox will remain locked up until he is returned to Central Florida.
The girl was reunited with her mother in Miami, Saturday, after the more four-year search for her.
Police said Cara Cox was nine-years-old when her dad, who had weekend visiting rights, took her from Central Florida and fled.
Pictures alerted people to what the missing Volusia County girl might like look as she got older.
Last Monday, a tip came in to the National Center for Exploited and Missing Children.
It led investigators to Hidalgo, Mexico.
The father and child were found in a mountain area.
- No Time To Revel In Game 7 Wins For Raptors And Heat
- Caught On Camera: Miami-Dade Police Car Break In
- Police: Woman Threatens To “Blow Up” Law Enforcement
- Poll: Trump Nomination May Mean A Shift In Cuban-American Voters
- Carnival’s Historic Cruise Arrives In Cuba