Cuban Blogger Denounced By Italian Translator
MIAMI (CBSMiami) –Cuban blogger Yoani Sánchez was blasted by an Italian-language translator who worked with her for the past six years.
According to Progeso Weekly, Gordiano Lupi, 54, published an article on Friday, May 9th saying Sanchez is arrogant, mercenary and greedy.
The article titled “Yoani Sánchez: Her new journal is my freedom” appeared on the website Il Gazetin in Italian but Progreso Weekly translated the article.
According to their translations, Lupi’s said Sánchez had terminated her contract with the Italian Daily, La Stampa, which he says made him a free man from any connection from her and the interests of what he called “the world’s richest and most rewarded blogger.”
Lupi goes on to question how nobody in Cuba harasses or threatens Sánchez, adding that she has no problem entering or leaving her Cuba.
He also went on to accuse Sánchez of having ulterior motives and wanting to become rich and famous.
Click here for the full story.
- Clinton, Sanders Rivalry In Spotlight As Democrats Debate
- Highest-Ranking Nevada Lawmaker Endorses Marco Rubio
- Florida Gov. Scott Wants $20M For Technical Centers
- Can Rubio’s Lean Campaign Keep Up With Bush’s Behemoth?
- Donald Trump, Brash New Yorker, Picks Up Southern Campaign