Davie Man Accused Of Having Sex With Teenage Boy
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A Davie man is accused of having sexual contact with a 14-year-old boy.
Police said Frank Gamba, 52, met the boy on the internet through a social media application.
According to the victim, he originally told Gamba he was 18-years-old, but later told him he was only 14-years-old.
Officers stated that Gamba picked the boy up from his home and took him to his house in Fort Lauderdale.
The teen detailed the encounter he had with Gamba.
The victim’s mother contacted police after noticing her son was missing.
Officers located Gamba after he dropped the victim off at a friend’s home.
- FHP Searching For Tractor Trailer Involved In I-95 Crash
- Divers Rescue Man Trapped In Submerged Truck
- Man Injured In Pompano Beach Boat Explosion
- Man Found Shot On Pedestrian Bridge In El Portal
- BSO Investigating Crash Involving Train And Bicyclist