DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A Davie man is accused of having sexual contact with a 14-year-old boy.
Police said Frank Gamba, 52, met the boy on the internet through a social media application.
According to the victim, he originally told Gamba he was 18-years-old, but later told him he was only 14-years-old.
Officers stated that Gamba picked the boy up from his home and took him to his house in Fort Lauderdale.
The teen detailed the encounter he had with Gamba.
The victim’s mother contacted police after noticing her son was missing.
Officers located Gamba after he dropped the victim off at a friend’s home.
- Puerto Rico Shelter Dogs To Find New Homes In The US
- Migrants Intercepted Off Dania Beach
- Near-Record Powerball Jackpot Drawing Takes Place Tonight
- Bryan Norcross Recalls Hurricane Andrew 25 Years Later
- VP Pence In South Florida To Meet With Venezuelan Exiles