Davie Man Accused Of Having Sex With Teenage Boy
South Florida Crime
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A Davie man is accused of having sexual contact with a 14-year-old boy.
Police said Frank Gamba, 52, met the boy on the internet through a social media application.
According to the victim, he originally told Gamba he was 18-years-old, but later told him he was only 14-years-old.
Officers stated that Gamba picked the boy up from his home and took him to his house in Fort Lauderdale.
The teen detailed the encounter he had with Gamba.
The victim’s mother contacted police after noticing her son was missing.
Officers located Gamba after he dropped the victim off at a friend’s home.
- Man Who Ran Over Woman With Truck Arrested In Tamarac
- Record High Temperatures Could Be In Store For Monday
- Man In Critical Condition After Gun Range Suicide Attempt
- Man ID’d Who Lit House On Fire, Ambushed Officers
- One Man Dead In Pompano Beach Early Morning Shooting