Davie Man Accused Of Having Sex With Teenage Boy
South Florida Crime
DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A Davie man is accused of having sexual contact with a 14-year-old boy.
Police said Frank Gamba, 52, met the boy on the internet through a social media application.
According to the victim, he originally told Gamba he was 18-years-old, but later told him he was only 14-years-old.
Officers stated that Gamba picked the boy up from his home and took him to his house in Fort Lauderdale.
The teen detailed the encounter he had with Gamba.
The victim’s mother contacted police after noticing her son was missing.
Officers located Gamba after he dropped the victim off at a friend’s home.
- Technology Addicts Getaway With Weekend Disconnect
- Policy Change Splits Cubans, No Treaty At Café Versailles
- Fire Claims Life Of Woman On Miami Beach
- Jury Sent Home For Night In Broward Judge DUI Trial
- Miramar Mayor Pushing For More Officers