DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A Davie man is accused of having sexual contact with a 14-year-old boy.
Police said Frank Gamba, 52, met the boy on the internet through a social media application.
According to the victim, he originally told Gamba he was 18-years-old, but later told him he was only 14-years-old.
Officers stated that Gamba picked the boy up from his home and took him to his house in Fort Lauderdale.
The teen detailed the encounter he had with Gamba.
The victim’s mother contacted police after noticing her son was missing.
Officers located Gamba after he dropped the victim off at a friend’s home.
- Big Praise For Small Doral Police Force
- Customer Ambushed By Knife-Wielding Thief At McDonald’s
- “Bobby” The Pup That Went Viral Greeted With Cheers At New Job
- Arrest Made As Police Expand Search In High School Shooting
- Miami Int’l Boat & Grove Art Shows Over President’s Day Weekend