DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A Davie man is accused of having sexual contact with a 14-year-old boy.
Police said Frank Gamba, 52, met the boy on the internet through a social media application.
According to the victim, he originally told Gamba he was 18-years-old, but later told him he was only 14-years-old.
Officers stated that Gamba picked the boy up from his home and took him to his house in Fort Lauderdale.
The teen detailed the encounter he had with Gamba.
The victim’s mother contacted police after noticing her son was missing.
Officers located Gamba after he dropped the victim off at a friend’s home.
- Movement Pushing African-Americans To ‘Bank Black’
- Florida: Weird Stuff Just Happens Here
- Couple Recovers After Overnight Shooting In Kendall
- State’s Primary Blood Bank Now Testing Donations For Zika Virus
- Florida Gov: ‘4 People Likely Have Zika From Local Mosquito Bite’