DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A Davie man is accused of having sexual contact with a 14-year-old boy.
Police said Frank Gamba, 52, met the boy on the internet through a social media application.
According to the victim, he originally told Gamba he was 18-years-old, but later told him he was only 14-years-old.
Officers stated that Gamba picked the boy up from his home and took him to his house in Fort Lauderdale.
The teen detailed the encounter he had with Gamba.
The victim’s mother contacted police after noticing her son was missing.
Officers located Gamba after he dropped the victim off at a friend’s home.
- SWAT Called Out After Robbery Suspected Holes Up In Fort Lauderdale Business
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Gives Updated Timeline On Deadly Niger Attack
- Iconic Key West Attraction Restored After Irma
- 65 Pounds Of Marijuana Hidden Inside Couple’s Amazon Order
- Child Says Neighbor Walked Into Miami Home, Exposed Himself