FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A reward of up to $3,000 is being offered for information that leads police to a killer.
On May 6th, the body of David Brady was found in a wooded area near Atlantic Boulevard and Lyons Road in Coconut Creek.
Nearby police found his black bicycle with its distinctive red tires.
Brady was known to ride his bike along Atlantic Avenue from Pompano Beach to Margate.
“It is known that Mr. Brady, in the past, has frequented riding his bicycle, which the photo was put out in the crimestoppers flier to the media,” said Coconut Creek Police Sgt. Kathryn Markland. “He would ride that bicycle west bound up and down Atlantic Blvd through the cities of Coconut Creek, possibly Margate and Pompano Beach.”
Coconut Creek police have not said how Brady died or given a motive for his murder. At this point, police will only say that this was a homicide.
Detectives are putting out very little information, just asking for help to find more clues, trying to find out who killed Brady.
“We are looking for any information anyone has in reference to this case which has been released via Crimestoppers,” said Markland.
Anyone who can help them find his murderer is urged to call Broward Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS (8477) or go to browardcrimestoppers.org.
- Broward Sheriff Scott Israel To Face No-Confidence Vote
- Cypress Creek Could Undergo Bold Revitalization
- FAA Orders More Engine Inspections After Southwest Accident
- ‘Russians Were Trying To Interfere’: Sen. Marco Rubio On DNC Lawsuit Against Russia, WikiLeaks & Trump Campaign
- Former First Lady Barbara Bush’s Body Lies In Repose In Houston